Percy

As for a Demi God who got to grow up, I didn't get much. After getting kicked out of camp half blood and dumped by the so called love of my life. Life pretty much became a mess.. And some secrets became very dirty and dark.
So what's the secret you wonder? I don't know how to make love to women. I just know how to fuck. Hurt them. Still make them cum only when I let them. I summon them.. Just that its 10 times better with me because i make them feel the whole ocean in there stomach.
Not so long ago I saw Annabeth again after 7 years. At this coffee shop she had designed in central Manhattan. She was even more sexier and gorgeous than she ever was as an innocent little girl. Fuck I bet id fuck her so hard, she wouldn't be able walk or think straight for a month.she was wearing this eye grabbing skirt that was so tight you could see the inner lines heading straight to her pussy. The one I only got to feel a couple times when we were younger,it was the softest pussy I'd ever touched yet got me so hard. She wore this pink transparent blouse that allowed you to see her amazing breast cupped tightly together in a nude bra, I could already see myself ripping it off her. Her feet contained about some 4 inch heels. Her gorgeous blond curled up hair now reached her waist, the waist I'd die to grab while I fucked her and pulled her hair back not allowing her to cum till my command. She turned around with her coffee in her left hand and change in her right , as i continued gazing at her...