Chapter 5

Annabeth**
He took me to his little apartment at the beach. I came in making contact with the coche driving my finger tips threw his furniture. I opened the balcony, we where standing on the 17th floor. My silvers met his green as he broke the silence "how have you been" I began to argue "how have I been? How do you think I've been? After all you did! After every-" he silenced me with an aggressive kiss "PERCY! Stop!" I gasp for air as he steps back and I regretfully look away, but he steps in closer and whispers ninny ear "make me" he grips my back and rips my shirt off letting it fly off into the wind. He jumps me on him kissing my chest, as he takes me to his bedroom, where I stopped for a second to look around as observing all the whips and gags. He took off his cloths and pressed his boxers covered cock on me.. he ripped up my skirt and tore off my bra leaving me with nothing but my black panties. He walked towards a table full of dangerous stuff and grabbed a rope. He tightly grabbed my arms and tied my wrist to the back of his bed post. I looked confused in his eyes, with a little fear. He gently kissed my lips then my neck, all the way down to my stomach, and then kissed my pussy as he gently pulled down my panties. He squeezed my boobs making me loudly squill...