chapter 7

Annabeth**

No words. There are no words to describe the way he makes me feel.

Emotionally he messed with my head. He was the guy.. he IS the guy I've always craved. Ever since we were kids I had dirty fantasies about what I wanted him to do to me. Nights spent in his cabin sleeping next to him, just dying for him to be inside me. I remember getting wet from the thought. I remember kissing him. I remember him being a big seaweed dumb ass and not realizing how much I wanted him. He'd just kiss me, sliding his fingers inside me. All I got was that, and I wanted so much more but every time I wanted it, I couldn't find words to beg him for it.

And now? It was worse, the way I craved his lips every time he pulled away was insanely painful, more painful than feeling his dick drive and thrust inside me, stretching every untouched spot inside me. I couldn't speak or control my self, all I could do was moan lauder and lauder. Each second he was inside me felt like a current of water pulling my soul away from my body. He was my everything. My heaven. My hell. My ocean.

Just like that he walked away.. leaving me biting my lip in a world of vague. I stood up to reach for him hugging his back as he walked away, but he roughly pushes me back on his bed and kept walking. Reaching for what looked like ropes he turns around with a smirk on his face. " What are y-" He quickly walks back to me, chocking me "shoosh" he kisses my lips first and then my cheek multiple times, he then grabs my wrists and ties them tightly to the bed post with the rope. Staring at me all helplessly he starts laughing "look at you wise girl, completely quite for once" I stared angrily at him as he bit his lip, touching his dick as he looked at my pussy. The anger washed away on my face, I just wanted him to slide his dick inside me one more time. I started to moan softly " percyyy" I squealed, my pussy burning with craving. He stood there still staring at me and then slowly came down and whispered in my ear " beg me for it." My face flushed in embarrassment. I've humiliated myself enough, he wants me to beg? no fucking way. "No!" I said bravely. He laughed at me once again " you sure about that?" he kept poking my clit with the top of his dick. "mmmm" I couldn't help but moan "I-I am n-not be-beg-ing" he tried reaching for my clit with his finger, but before he could I locked my legs together. " Trust me, you don't want to do that missy" I didn't listen to him, I just stared at his deep green eyes tempting him. He went back to his table and grabbed two other ropes. I fought back to not let him rip my legs apart, but once he did he tied each leg to the opposite side of the bed. "beg me" he said firmly, I shook my head and he roughly forced three fingers inside me. One second I was screaming in pain, the next I was begging him for more.