Chapter 3

Flash back*** "PERCY!" Her sweet pink lips released as her 16 year old untouched self yelled as I brought my hand down to feel her worm pussy. "I-i don't k-know about th-this" she speaks trying not to moan. I press my lips on hers shoving my tongue down her throat.  She bites her lip and diggs her nails on my back. I softly rub her clit and kiss down her neck as she try's to remain strong and not let a sound out "what's wrong... an Athena child with nothing to say, huh?" I smirk at her. She brings her sweet bossy self to respond "mmm well maybe it's cause your not so good at this" she bites her lip. My eyes fill with fire as and I smirk evilly at her as I grip her back, pressing her body on the wall and my body closer to hers. I slide two finger inside her biting my lip as I watch her gasp my name she moans extravagantly hard as I pump my fingers In and out of her. "What was that wise girl" I tease. She squints her eyes "uhh shut up, seaweed brain" I crack a smile and kiss her sweaty blushed cheek I feel my cock start pressing up on her. I scissor my fingers in side her as I feel her pussy start to tighten up. She moans lauder. I feel her cum drip down my fingers. I place a kiss on her cheek again and bring my wet fingers to my mouth as she stares at me slightly blushing. I place my hands on the wall behind her locking her with my eyes she places her hands on my waist and then realizing what I want she starts to kiss me slowly she slides her hand down my naked chest and start to rub my grown dick with her hand. She goes down kissing every inch of my chest and abs before reaching my lower ab. She starts to unbuckle my pants letting them drop together with my black boxers. She cluelessly starts kissing my dick and licking it. I softly rub my fingers threw her curls "good girl". She slides the tip in her mouth with one hand in it and the other on my thigh....her sweet warm mouth soon surrounds my whole dick. I start to slightly pound it softly in her mouth as I enjoy the sound of her struggling and choking. "Oh you little..." i bite my lip as I start to cum. I hear her choke and swallow my cum.***