Curse you, Raphael

Summary: "Wh-what are you doing, Raph?" Simon breathes out, flustered, his face heating up. The older vampire is kissing his neck passionately, and he usually finds such situations flattering or dare he even say it aloud, hot, but this time it scares the living hell out of him (or it would, if he still was alive), 'cause they're at the Institution, and curse you Raphael.
By: iamsherlockedwithjohn

"Wh-what are you doing, Raph?" Simon breathes out, flustered, his face heating up. The older vampire is kissing his neck passionately, and he usually finds such situations flattering or dare he even say it aloud, hot, but this time it scares the living hell out of him (or it would, if he still was alive), 'cause they're at the Institution, and curse you Raphael. It's a wonder that no one has interrupted them yet, considering the Institute is quite a busy place.

Raphael hisses, when Simon tangles himself free from the mess that is their limbs, and he quickly heads for the door, gulping down breaths of fresh air he knows he doesn't need. He thinks he's lucky of getting out of there in a hurry, knowing deep down that things would've gone south quite fast. And that would only lead to atleast 20 or more minutes being spent in there. Together. Alone.

That thought alone turns him into a complete mess (in more than one way, mind you). He turns a corner, and his long time best friend, Clary, almost runs into him straight away. Her face lightens up with relief, believing something bad happened to him, but figures, by the sheer look of him, that something else is at fault. Or rather, someone.

"What have you been doing?"

"Nothing," he retorts a bit too fast, although his eyes are telling something completely different.

"Oh, if you say so," she shrugs, not the slightest convinced.

Her eyes dart towards someone behind him, and they gleam with recognition, so he curiously turns to the person. He's met by none other than Raphael himself, and he swallows a thick lump. Fuck me. He senses the smug smile on Clary's lips before he sees it, and he inwardly curses at himself for the stupidity of leaving him in that room. Of course it would come back to bite him in the ass (he just didn't expect it to be that soon)

"Hi there, mr. Nothing," she chimes proudly, and stalks off with a giggle. Curse you, Raphael.