Chapter 9 // Sparring

Ayano's POV
Budo snuck up behind me like usual and we went to our lockers. We changed into our indoor shoes and our MA uniform, preparing to fight. Kokona, Saki, Hayato and Haruto came to watch. Mina took Sho away to avoid drama, and Juku and Shima took the morning off.
"Ready?" Budo asked
"Ready." I smiled
I started off with a few kicks at him, which missed. He launched one kick at me, which almost knocked me over, but I stayed balanced.
"I'm impressed."
"You're really proud of me? That means a lot."
"I know what you're doing." he smirked
"Budo I'd never!" I laughed
"Ayano.. about yesterday.."
"Yeah?"
He used his foot to pull my leg up and trip me up, so I grabbed onto whatever I could to bring him down with me. It turned out I had pulled his belt and undone his shirt. I was laying on the ground while Budo was cowering over me with his abs on full display
"Ayano.. I.."
"Budo.."
"Let me finish." he said flirtatiously, "Ayano.. I.. win this round!" he winked sitting up on my lap
"You mother fucker!" I smiled sitting up slightly

Budo's POV
"Ayano.. I.. Win this round!" I saw Saki, Kokona and Hayato look at me, so I remembered to snap out of it.
I sat up on her lap and after she yelled profanities at me I helped her up, and got back into my ready stance.
"Round 2!" Ayano smiled
I threw a kick at Ayano which she managed to grab and pull upwards, causing me to fall. She then sat on my lap and held my arms down.
"Honestly, that was pretty fucking impressive. Good hand-eye coordination Ayano."
"Thank you." she smiled, "So, if someone had you in this position, how would you escape?" I sat up with no hesitation and smirked, "I'd probably do that."
"Well shit, you're strong." Ayano laughed. I flipped her over so that I was on top of her.
"Okay, if someone is pinning you down with your hands out of use, you turn to the next best option, feet. Put your foot on my stomach." she did as I said, "Good, now push it up and forwards, so I'll go over your head."
"You're sure?"
"I'm sure. I've done this a million times before."
"Alright." she did it hesitantly and I did a front roll to prevent being injured.
"See, I'm fine." I smiled
"Okay good."
"That's all for today. You did good today Ayano. We should get ready to go to class." we changed back into our school uniform and I walked Ayano to her classroom.
"See you at lunch Aya." I said walking off to my class.
I did it! I managed to spar with Ayano without making a move or kissing her. Now I just had to make the rest of the day with no fuck ups and I'd be all set for tomorrow.
I walked to my classroom 3-2, and got there just in time.
"Sorry Kanon-San." I apologised to the teacher
"You're just in time Masuta-kun, take a seat."
I completely dazed out that lesson. All I could think about was Ayano.

Ayano's POV
Class took seemingly forever that day. I remember seeing Budo wait outside my classroom which put a smile on my face.
Although that smile disappeared when I realised who he was actually waiting for.
"Mina! I need to talk to you."
I decided to walk away like it didn't bother me, even though it really did, "Ayano, where are you going?" Budo asked
"You're talking to Mina soooo, I'm going to get lunch I guess."
"Just wait a sec." Budo did his desperate eyes, I couldn't resist them
"Fine."
"After all, I'm doing this for you. You could show a little appreciation." he laughed, what was he talking about?
"Okay cut the shit, what do you want Budo?"
"Here." he passed Mina his red club leadership arm band, "I'm taking today off, as my strongest student you're in charge. Don't fuck up."
"Got it, have fun you two!" she waved as she walked away
"Jealous much?" Budo teased
"N-No. Why would I possibly be jealous?" I said crossing my arms
"I'm only playing Ayano. Let's go get lunch."
"So uh, do you have a valentine?" I asked nervously
"Yep, do you?" he answered confidently
"M-Maybe. Why do you answer with such confidence."
"Because she's the strongest, funniest, smartest and definitely the most beautiful girl I've ever met." he smiled
"Oh really?"
"Yep."
After lunch, Budo took me back to his class and returned to his. During class, I raised my strength stats. I'll show him who's the strongest..
"Afternoon Aydorable." he said when we met outside my classroom after class
"Good evening Cuto." I smiled
"May I accompany thee home m'lady?" he bowed
"God, you're so weird." I laughed
Budo walked me home and was extremely happy and bubbly. I guess whatever had caused him to be upset at the weekend had stopped bothering him.
"Farewell fair maiden, I shall miss thee until thy morrow at 7:15 when I shall bringth thee to thy educational facilities."
"Why do you keep talking like that?" I laughed
"One does not know. But one thinks thy is fun to do. Nah but seriously, see you tomorrow." he laughed
"Bye Cuto." I smiled
"Fair thee well Aydorable."

Budo's POV
Okay, I made it through today, now I just need to send a group message.
To; Saki Miyu, Kokona Haruka, Hayato Haruki and Mina Rai
From; Budo Masuta
Guys. I need a huge favour. It's to do with confessing to Ayano tomorrow
Saki: Sure, what's up?
Budo: I have something in mind but I can only pull it off if you all skip your clubs tomorrow
Kokona: It's valentines, we can make an exception
Saki: Sure!
Mina: No problem. What do you need us to do Budo?
Budo: Okay.. This might be a lot to ask, but...