Chapter One

Draco's POV

I was packing my trunk for my sixth year of Hogwarts when there was a knock at my door.

"Come in" I said as I was putting the last of my school robes into my truck. I looked up in time to see my mother and father come in.

"Are you almost ready?" My mother asked while she sat at the end of my bed.

"Just about. Putting the last of my clothes into my trunk" I replied.

"Son, are you sure you want to go this year? You could stay home since you're coming into your Inheritance" my father said.

"Yes, I'm sure. I'll be fine. If I need to come home I'll send you a letter right away" I promised them both to which they agreed too.

Once I had everything packed, we apparated to Kings Cross. After hugged and bidding my parents goodbye, I boarded the train. I was going through the compartments looking for my friends when I ran into none other then the Golden Trio.

"So they're still allowing Half-Bloods, Mud-bloods, and Traitors into Hogwarts, are they?" I sneered their way.

I had expected some type of reaction from them but all I got were eye rolls as they walked around me and went into an empty compartment. I stood there for one more minute before I continued looking for my friends. It doesn't take much longer to find them. In a compartment six doors down from the Golden Trio were my friends which consisted of Blaise, Pansy, Crabbe, and Goyle.

"There you are, Dray. We were starting to worry" Pansy said after I came in and sat down.

"Sorry was talking to my parents and ran into to the Golden Trio looking for you guys" I replied. We continued talking and before we knew it we were pulling up to the station in Hogsmeade. Once we put our robes on, we left the train and got onto a carriage to Hogwarts.

"Have you gone through your Inheritance yet, Draco?" Blaise asked on the way to the castle.

"No, not yet. I can feel its going to happen soon though" I said. Pansy looked at me like I was crazy then.

"Then why the hell are you here? Did your parents make you come?" she asked. With a shake of my head I said, "No, they actually wanted me to stay home because of it. But I didn't want to miss this year."

"Hell, I would have loved to stay home for my Inheritance instead of going through it here. You're lucky you can feel yours about to happen. Lion shifters don't feel when they are about to go through their Inheritance like you Wolf shifter do, so it scares the shit out of us when we go through it." Blaise said.

"It's the same for all Cat shifters, Blaise. I didn't feel my Inheritance either. I didn't know I had gone through it until I woke up from a nap as a Panther" Pansy said. "What about you two? Did you feel your Inheritance before you went through it?" She asked Crabbe and Goyle.

"It depends on the person when it comes to Bear shifters. Some feel it while others don't. I felt mine but Crabbe didn't feel his" Goyle replied as our carriage stopped at the castle. Our conversation on shifters died as we got out of the carriage and walked up the stairs.

Once we entered the Entrance, we went straight to the Great Hall for the Sorting and the Welcoming Feast. Throughout the Sorting Blaise and I were talking about random nonsense, so we missed who got sorted where. After the Sorting, Dumbledore did he annual start of the year speech about the rules and the Forbidden Forest. Once he sat down, the food appeared. The Great Hall was filled with chatter from old and new friends as everyone enjoyed their meal.

When we finished our meals, Blaise, Pansy, Crabbe, Goyle, and I went to our dorm. After talking for a little bit we bid each other a goodnight and went to bed after a long day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello my beauties, here is the new first chapter for my book. I hope you enjoyed it. I will be starting the second chapter tonight but I'm not sure if I'll finish it by the end of the day so if it's not up tonight it will be up tomorrow. Don't forget to Comment and Vote. Thank you my pretties:)