Chapter Thirteen

Please read the note at end. I have a question that need answering 😊😊
_______________________________________
Harry's POV

For a moment I just stood there before I finally registered what he said. I'll be honest, I've had a crush on him for a while now but didn't think I'd ever get the chance to be with him. However he is my rival. How would this ever work?

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have said anything. I'll just go and leave you alone" Draco had said before I could say anything.

"No, it's ok. I was just thinking. But are you sure that I'm your mate and your wolf wasn't trying to protect someone else?" I asked him.

Shaking his head he said, "No it's you. I felt it as soon as I looked at you after I transformed. But I understand if you don't want me. I won't be a bother if you say no. In fact I'll never bother anyone again." As he spoke the last part, he looked afraid.

"What do you mean? What will happen if I don't accept you?" I asked him.

"If I can't get you to change your mind in one week, I will die" he said.

I was silent after that. I didn't know what to say. As I stood there staring at him, I started thinking. What could I really do? There is no way out of this without hurting him and quite possibly myself in the process. That leaves only one thing to do.

So having thought about it I looked at him and said, "You have the week to show me that you want me. Then I will consider being with you."
_______________________________________

Draco's POV

I never thought I'd hear that come from his mouth. I quickly nodded accepting his deal. As long as he doesn't say no I'll be fine and I have one week. I can do this. With the little courage I had left I made my first move.

"Well then, will you care to join me for a date tomorrow in Hogsmeade?" I asked him after a moment of silence.

He looked a little surprised that I had asked that but agreed non the less. With a quick bye and a surprise kiss on the cheek we went our separate ways to talk to our friends.
_______________________________________
Hello my pretties. I'm sorry I haven't been able to update. Work has gotten crazy with the snowbirds coming back and the holidays around the corner. I have a question for you all. Should I make this story a mpreg? Share your thoughts. Vote and comment 😊😊