Good girls

Good girls are bad Girls that haven't been caught

In which Luke is turned on by a picture of Ashton and gets caught while stroking his cock

Warning this includes whipping
------------------------------------

Lukes POV

I was laying on my bed
When I recived a text message with a picture attached. Ash was shirtless and waving hi in the picture. I groaned, it was sexier than it should be, my cock was straning in my boxers so I pulled it ot, and started stroking it. I bit my lip, "Fuck, Ashton.." I closed my eyes, slowly stroking my cock, when the door opened, and there stood ashton.

-Third person POV-
Luke knew he had been caught.
Luke was a good girl, wasn't he? He gulped audibly.
Ashton smirked his eyes darken.

Ashton POV

HE said to me, " forget what you thought, cause good girls are bad Girls that haven't been caught."
"Oh really?"
"Yeah. So just turn around and forget what you saw cause good girls are bad Girls that haven't been caught"
He turned onto his stomach, his lace panty covered ass on full display. I wanted to spank him. So that's wat I did.
"Over my lap."
"No."
"Excuse me? Do I need to get my whip, and whip you with it?"
"I said no."
I got up and walked to the closet. Me and him have gotten really kinky the last few months. I pulled out the black whip.
" you've been very bad luke," I said, handcuffing him to the bed.
Luke teared up, already regretting his decision to say no.
Ashton raised the whip, and brought it down hard on the milky white skin of Lukes ass.
"Ah!" Luke gasped, the sting had an underlying pleasure to it, and he started to get hard again.

Crack
Crack
SMACK

Ashton whipped Lukes ass quickly on both sides, then set them down, and spread Lukes rosy red cheeks, and liked at his hole.
"Ah! Fuck!"
Ashton lubed his cock up and uncuffed luke. He layer on the bed. "Ride me."
Luke straddled Ashton and slowly sunk down onto his cock.
Luke immediately started bouncing. "Fuck daddy.. so big."
Ashton thrusted his hips up to meet Lukes bounces.

Luke changed the angle slightly and dropped back down, "FUCK DADDY RIGHT THERE, UGH YEAH!" He moaned and Ashton cock rubbed his prostate
Ashton sucks on Lukes neck, " Yeah scream my name, my real name baby let everyone know who you belong to"

He said, thrusting up sharply, "ASHTON! FUCK ASHTON YES!" Luke screamed, his head falling back
" Oh Ashton I, I think, oh, oh, I'm goona cum Ashton fuck"

"Cum for daddy" And that sent Luke over the edge, he came with a scream of " FUCK ASHTON!"

Ashton felt Luke get impossibly tighter and that's what sent him over the edge "Oh luke"

He moaned as he came in Lukes ass. He pulled out and cuddled Luke until they fell asleep.

The next morning at breakfast they had with the other lads,
"We know what you did" michael said smirking
Ashton looked innocently at them " what do you mean?"

Mikey laughed "Oh daddy" He mimicked luke.
Calum giggled , " Oh luke"
Michael laughed harder.
"You woke up the whole neighborhood probably"
"Oh fuck off" Ashton said.
"It was your fault Luke you got caught"
Michael said

Ashton laughed, " actually he said to me, "Forget what you thought, cause good girls arebad Girls that haven't been caught. So just turn around and forget what you saw cause good girls are bad Girls that haven't been caught"