lollipop

In which Luke loves lollipops and Ashton can't take the sight of Luke sucking on one. It ends up in a threes one with michael. Crossdressing! Luke

Luke walked in the house that the four boys shared, wearing his pink dress and white thigh highs. He was sucking on his blue raspberry sucker.

"DO YOU HAVE MORE CANDY" michael immediately asked.

Luke laughed, giving mikey a cherry lollipop.

Everyone sat on the couch, luke was in between Michael and ashton, they were covered by a blanket. he had a plan.

He stuck the whole lolli in his mouth and pulled off with a loud pop. Ashton looked over, and Luke swirled his tounge around the top, pretending to watch the movie. Ashton shifted, looking away, not wanting to get hard.
Calum was asleep on the couch.

Luke hollowed his cheeks around the lolli just as Michael looked over. Michael squirmed a bit, he was hard, just from watching luke. Luke shifted under the blanket, his whole body covered. Ashton didn't even notice, luke pulled Michaels hard cock out and Michaels eyes widened. He couldn't say anything, not wanting to moan by accident.
Luke kitten liked the top of Michaels cock, stroking it slowly.

Ashton knew what Luke was doing. He pulled the blanket off and said: "Luke, god, you sucking on that lolli was so sexy"

Luke pulled off of Michaels cock and smirked. He removed his dress, only in white thigh highs and lacy white panties. He took off his panties, his hard cock popping out. He turned so he could ride ashton, he sunk down on his cock, moaning softly, not wanting to wake calum.
He bounced, Ashton meeting his bounces with his thrusts, Luke bit his lip, but when Michael bent down to sck at his tip his hips bucked forward causing Ashton to hit his prostate and luke screamed in pleasure.

He looked over his shoulder at calum, who was still sound asleep. Thank jesus.

Michael sucked at Lukes nipple, flicking his tounge over the hardened nub, causing Luke to moan louder, he's always had a thing for having his nipples played with.

Ashton thrust his hips up sharply causing Luke to cum with a loud moan of Ashton's name.
Michael licked up Luke cum, sitting up. Ashton couldn't take the feeling of Luke clenching around him, and came hard, moaning Lukes name.
Luke got up slowly and quickly deepthroated michael. Michael moaned, "ugh, yeah.... fuck" Luke swirled his tounge around the tip of Michaels cock, "Ugh fuck lucas!" Michael moaned as Luke hollowed his cheeks around him. Luke looked up at michael through his eyelashes, as he sucked harshly on his tip. That's all it took for Michael to cum, with a loud moan of Lukes name.
Luke swallowed, and put his panties back on, cuddling with his best friend and boyfriend .