Firework

Based off of Katy Perry Firework.
In which Luke is dancing and Ashton takes the lyrics to a whole new level

.

.

.

.

"Baby your a firework!" Luke sang, dancing. "Come on let your colors burst!" Ashton walked in.
Luke smirked. Make em go "uh, uh uh," He moaned, teasing Ashton.

He face Ashton " as you shoot across the sky-y-y"

Ashton's eyes darkened, " I'll make you go 'uh,uh,uh' luke"

Luke whined, "please.."

Ashton pushed Luke down, straddling him.

He kissed Luke roughly, making Luke moan. He swiped his tounge across Lukes bottom lip, asking for entry. Luke parted his lips, allowing ashtons tounge to battle his. Luke moaned, "Fuck me"

Ashton took of Lukes boxers, spreading his legs. He lubed up two fingers and pushed them in.
"Oh fuck. " Luke moaned, Ashton curled his fingers, hitting Lukes prostate. "Fuck! Oh my god!"

Luke moaned, so loud, Ashton growled pulling his fingers out.
"M'goona fuck you now."
Luke whimpered, "please.."

Ashton lubed up his 9 inch cock ,
Slowly pushing in. Luke gripped the sheets his eyebrows furrowed. He bit his lip as ashton bottomed out. "Tell me when to move, lukey" Luke waited a moment, when he felt his body relax he breathed out, "move."

And that's what Ashton did. He pulled out almost all the way, and slammed back in, luke bit his lip so hard he drew blood, his biddy overwhelmed. "Shit, ashton.." He moaned, not even caring about his bleeding lip.

Ashton thrusted harder and luke lost it, he writhed on the sheets, his back arching a bit .as ashton found his prostate, luke screamed in pleasure "ASHTON!" Ashton thrusted faster, close to his release,

"Fuck, Lukey I'm goona cum" "mclose. ." Luke moaned.

Ashton bent down whispering in his ear , "Cum for me baby "
And that's all it took. Lukes back arched, he moaned , "ASHTON!!" As thick hot spurts of cum came from his cock.

Ashton couldn't take the feeling of Luke clenching around him and moaned loudly, hips stuttering as he came, his seed filling Luke.

He pulled out, luke laying his head on ashtons chest. Ashton played with his hair until he fell asleep. "I love you"