Thick Thighs

In which ashton is in love with lukes thighs, and when Luke walks out in thigh highs and a skirt, Ashton Goes crazy.

includes: feminine luke

Ashton was sitting down, his hand on lukes thigh. ashton loved lukes thighs, the tall aussie had wonderful thighs. Luke turned to him, "Ashton why do you like my thighs so much?" Ashton looked at luke, and said "Because their sexy" Luke blushed. "I'm goona go get dressed" He said. Luke walked into their room, shutting the door.

a few minutes later luke came out,

"ashton have you seen my pink flower shirt?"

ashton looked up and gasped, Luke was standing there, in Black Lacy panties, and fucking Thigh highs. "Uh no I haven't seen it but" He pinned luke up against the wall "Your thighs are so goddamn sexy" ashton growled, squeezing Luke's ass. he squeezed lukes thighs, Luke moaned loudly. "Fuck do you have a thing for that?" Luke nodded, "L-love when you touch my thighs, fuck" Ashton squeezed Luke's thighs hard, Luke moaned, already getting hard. Ashton picked Luke up, carrying him to the bedroom. Ashton threw luke on the bed luke moaned, spreading his legs. Ashton dived down, and sucked a love bite into lukes thigh, Luke moaned loudly "Fuck yes!" Ashton loved how luke responded to his touch. Luke Loved  having his thighs touched. ashton sucked a deep purple love bites on the inside of his thighs.

"oh, ashton " Luke moaned. ashton removed lukes panties, his hard cock slapping his stomach. ashton also removed his boxers, his nine inch cock slapping against his stomach. Ashton grabbed the lube from the nightstand, squirting some on four fingers. He thrusted two inside, Luke moaning shamlessly, fisting the sheets, ashtons fingers were so Long and it just felt so good. Luke moaned, "I'm ready" ashton poured lube on his hand, slicking his cock up with it.

He positioned himself at lukes entrance, "You ready?" Luke whimpered, "Please" ashton thrusted in balls deep. Luke yelped, the pain immediately turning into pleasure. Ashton thrusted in and out slowly, Luke was letting out the most beautiful sounds.  Faster, ash" ahton pulled out almost all the way and slammed back in. Luke Screamed   as  ashton had slammed right into his prostate. Ashton gripped lukes hair, pulling his head back as Luke screamed. "Yeah, scream my name baby." ashton said, landing a hard slap on lukes ass. Luke moaned at that, eyes closing. "Baby scream my nem!" ashtn groaned, going harder. "ah, fuck, ASHTON!" Luke screamed so loud the people at the end of the street probably heard. "Fuck yes baby!"

ashton practically yelled, as luke seemingly got tighter. "RIGHT THERE ASH!" Luke screamed as ashton abused his prostate, sweat ran down his forehead as he pounded lukes ass harder. "ASHTON IM GOONA CUM!" Luke screamed. "Go ahead baby." ashton said. He slapped lukes ass, and that's all it took, Luke was cumming, thick white spurts of cum shot out of lukes cock. Ashton couldnt take luke clenching around him so tight, and he came, hips stuttering as he shot his load into lukes ass. He rode out his high, pulling out and laying beside luke who cuddled into him. luke tried to scoot over, wincing at the pain. "oops" ashton said, maybe he went a bit too hard, but as he looked at luke sleeping, peacefully blissed out, maybe it was worth it.