inspiration/credits & Important AN

Please Read The Following Message Below The Credits! Very Important!

If you cannot tell, my writing is heavily influenced by Edgar Allan Poe, I admire his creativity. The Tell Tale Heart is my favorite of his writings, but most probably know him for his short story The Raven. I credit Poe with inspiration as I go along.

I also credit my best friend, girl you encouraged me to continue even when it sucked. You mean everything to me even though you're annoying as hell more than most the time. Love you more than food.

sincerely,
the author of this book.

• • • •

Please Read The Following! Very Important!

I started writing The Red Angel almost a year ago, and a few months ago everybody was telling me how confused they were with my book! I tried to explain everything throughout the chapters but people kept complaining! Call me a people pleaser! So I've taken the liberty of rewriting every chapter, slowly, but I'm on my way there! I do not update often due to I'm active in school and also work! I am still writing this book! I rewrite, edit, then post it. Whenever I post the new chapter I send out a message, so follow me to receive those messages! For any further questions feel free to message me! I can't promise I will reply right away, but I will reply as soon as I possibly can!