⭐️Chapter 1: Joining⭐️

10th of July, X777 (Ren is 7 years old)

Ren's POV
"Nami we've got to leave now! They're nearly here!" I screamed at my purple exceed, Nami. "I'm coming, hurry lets go!" She replied, while swiftly picking me up off the ground and flying out of our village, Woodlock.
****Flash Back****
"Hey there little girl." One of the men said smirking at me. "Don't come any closer." I warned but the group of men didn't listen. They continued to walk towards me, "I said don't come any closer!" I growled lowly. "Aww what's a little girl like you, going to do to us?" The guy chuckled. "I didn't want to do this. Here goes." I began to get into my battle stance to try defend my village. "Ha! You can't fight us, we'll beat you easily." The guy laughed. I then smirked, we'll see about that. "WATER DRAGON ROAR!!!" I screamed as water flew out of my mouth and hit the bandits in front of me. They were all knocked down, but more began to follow them from behind. They started lighting my village on fire, and laughing at the screams of the citizens. I ran home to get Nami and leave this village hopefully to find a new home.
****End Of Flash Back****

Nami and I flew as fast as we could out of the village, but we didn't know where to go. 3 days ago my dragon, Mizu disappeared. I have know where to go, all I have in my life is Nami.

While we were flying in the sky, I kept thinking where we were going to go. Since Mizu's gone, Nami and I will have to take care of ourselves. After a couple minutes, Nami said it would be good for a break, so we landed down in the middle of the forest.
"I'll go look for some food." Nami smiled and went into the forest. I sighed and looked down at my hands. "Where did you go Mizu? Why did you leave me...did I do something wrong?" I started questioning myself, I heard a ruffling in the bushes behind me. I turned around and watched it, it kept making noises, so I began to walk towards it. "Anything there? I won't hurt you....unless you hurt me." I asked shaking. "What? Another person? Oh cool!" I heard a boy yell from inside the bush. He then jumped out with a big grin on his face. "Hiya the names Natsu!" He said smiling, and sticking his hand out to shake. I grinned and said, "the names Ren. Water Dragon Slayer." "Your a dragon slayer! I'm a fire dragon slayer taught by the dragon Igneel!" Natsu said proudly. "That's so cool! I was taught by Mizu!" I replied while smiling. Natsu and I continued to talk about our dragons, and I offered for Natsu to stay with Nami and I. Nami managed to bring back some food, which Natsu cooked then set a tree on fire but I had to put it out for him. It was now nightfall and we all got ready sleep, and go find somewhere to live tomorrow.
(A/N sorry that was really lazy DONT JUDGE ME ITS 11:16pm!)
----In The Morning----

"Ren! Nami! Ren! Nami! Wake up lets go find somewhere to stay!" Natsu yelled at us. "Five more minutes." I said while rolling over. "I'll fight cha'?" Natsu offered and smirked. As soon as he said that me eyes popped open and I jumped up. "Let's go!" I yelled covering my hands in water. "You're on!" Natsu said while covering his hands in flames. "WATER DRAGON--" "FIRE DRAGON--" "ROAR!!!!!" We both screeched in unison, but my water put his flames out, then pushed Natsu to the ground drenched in water. I walked pver to him and laughed then helped him up. "No fair....I can't beat you when you're using water.." Natsu grumbled. I giggled and walked over to Nami. "You ready Nami?" I asked, "Yes, Ren." She smiled and went over to Natsu. "Well! Lets go find a new home!" Natsu said while fist bumping the air above him. "Yeah!" I yelled grinning like an idiot. "You looooove him~" Nami giggled. "WHAT I DO NOT!" I yelled as my face went red, Natsu linked arms with me and ran through the forest to where we could smell a scent.

----At Magnolia----

"Wow! This is so cool!" I said in awe. "Yeah! Igneel told me of a place called Fairy Tail or something?" Natsu thought. "Let's go there then! Don't really have any other ideas." I smiled and walked over to a lady. "Hello! Do you know where Fairy Tail is?" I asked grinning excitedly. "Oh yes, it's just done the end of this street." She smiled warmly. I grinned at her, and ran back over to Natsu and Nami. "It's just down the end of this street!" I said in glee, while skipping down the street. "This is gong to be great!" Natsu grinned.

----At The Front Of The Guild Hall----

"We're here!" I yelled while opening the doors, we walked in to see people laughing and playing games. Natsu caught the eye of the half naked boy with raved called hair. "What are you lookin at pinkie!" He yelled. "Not much pervert!" Natsu yelled back, I continued walking to the bar to find out more information about this guild. I could hear Natsu and that boy fighting and yelling behind me but I chose to ignore it. "Hello there!" Said a man, I looked around and couldn't see anyone. "Down here." The man said, so I looked down and saw a very short old man looking at me. "Oh um hi." I said smiling. "I'm the guild master, Makarov. What purpose do you have here at the Fairy Tail guild?" He said while smiling. "Oh! Well my friend Natsu here," I said while pointing at Natsu and the other boy. "We're dragon slayers, and our dragon very recently disappeared. So Natsu and I don't really have anywhere to go." I said while looking down. "Oh that's ok, do you know any magic?" He asked, "well yes, Natsu is a fire dragon slayer and I'm a water dragon slayer." I slightly smiled. "Well, at this guild we consider everybody family. If you would like to be apart of it you are very welcome." The master smiled. "Really? That would be great! I'd love to join," I looked over to Natsu, he was still fighting by he looked like he was having a lot of fun. "And I think Natsu would as well." I grinned. "Great! Welcome to the Fairy Tail guild!" The master said. "You can call me Gramps if you want to as well, now come and get your guild mark, go get Natsu." I nodded and walked over to Natsu and the other kid. "Nats--" I started, "don't get involved!" The raved kid yelled, "don't speak to her like that!" Natsu pushed the boy. I began to get a dark aura around me. "What's your name?" I asked darkly. "It's Gray. And I'm not scared of you." He said trying to be brave. "You want to say that again?" I asked raising my eyebrow. "Yeah, I'm not scared of you." My eyebrow twitched and I covered my fist in water. This Gray kid should be scared.

1234 words
~~Edited~~