⭐️Chapter 12: Hades⭐️

Before

"Relax, pinkie. Your about to get a front row seat to tonights execution." Diaper man shouted. "URAHH YOU BASTARD!!" Natsu shouted again. Nami flew at the man, and tried to punch him in the head but she wasn't strong enough. So Nami got hit into a rock. "I tried...." She whispered. "Nami...." I mumbled as he took the foot off my head. "Ren! Go now! keep running don't look back, we'll be fine!" Natsu shouted. "No way.." I mumbled as he squashed my back into the ground.

Back to the story

He pulled my head up, and I smiled at Natsu. His eyes began to get teary, as the sumo guy was squashing my head. "AHH!!" he tightened his grip, and Natsu tried to get out of the rocks but failed. Then my legs just randomly kicked the fat guy in the face, releasing me. I punched him in the face, then in the gut. He lit my hands on fire! And I kicked the guy and he got completely knocked out. I ran over to Natsu and helped him out, then pulled the hair out of the doll. "Lets go check out Wendy and Gramps." I said as I started walking through the forest. After walking a bit we met up with Wendy and Carla. Later on we saw Mest, he was telling us about the magic counsel firing the ethereon blast. I didn't really listen, I just played with some water. Natsu and Mest began fighting, I realised I was staring at Natsu and I think Happy and Nami noticed. "You looove him don't you?~" The exceeds sang in my ear. "yeah.... WHAT NO!!!" I screamed, I didn't know what I was saying. Shouting like that caught the attention of everyone. "Um are you ok?" Natsu asked, stopping fighting and walked over to me. My cheeks began to flush red and I started getting really hot. "GONNA GO FOR A WALK!!" I said walking away. But something pulled me back, I turned around and saw Nami tugging on my skirt. "Yeah Nami?" I asked. "Don't leave... We need you." She whispered with tears in her eyes. I smiled and picked her up, then walked back over to everyone. "Sorry about that... I just.... Thought of something." I said looking at the ground. "Its ok. Well! Let's go and defeat some dark guild ass!" Natsu shouted. We began walking through the forest, I heard evil laughing out in the distance. But not Zancrow's. I sniffed the air, who is that scent? I've never smelt it before. "Natsu, Wendy? do you smell that?" I asked. "yeah... It's a weird scent." Wendy replied. We began running through the forest. We saw Erza looking up to a man on a rock. "Ah, hello Markarov's children." The man spoke. Then he walked away, we all ran up the stairs. "Don't stop till he's on the ground, begging for mercy!" I shouted. I jumped up over everyone, "I've got a message from Marakrov, DROWN IN THIS!!!" I shot water everywhere, so you couldn't even see him. "you'll have to do better than that, try again." Hades shouted at me. Gray and Erza swung at him with swords but it didn't seem to affect him that much. "OPEN GATE OF THE GOLDEN BULL TAURUS!!" Lucy summoned, with a massive cow jumping out of the ground. Man I love that spirit, he hit down hard on Hades. Wendy put a spell on Gray and Erza, so they ran at Hades but got caught in his weird rope magic. "WATER DRAGON..... SPEED STRIKE!!! WATER BLADE!!!" I increased my speed and ran behind Hades, swinging a a water blade towards him. But he dodged and connected a rope thing to my back, swinging me around. Erza cut it off and I went flying into a wall. I heard Natsu do a wing attack, which would've burnt Hades a bit. "NATSU, WENDY UNISON RAID!!!" I shouted, they ran up next to me and we all prepared. "FIRE DRAGON--" "WATER DRAGON--" "SKY DRAGON--" We all started. "ROAR!!!!!!" All the dragon slayers screamed, with all their attacks joining into one and striking Hades. He went flying back, me still being having my speed faster. I sprinted around behind him, as he was flying back I held my foot up and it collided with his back. Sending him up to the roof, as the smoke cleared we saw him standing perfectly normal. Not even a scratch. We all stood speechless, "Water dragon calculate...." I said quietly. He had a lot of magic left. "AHH!!!!" Hades screamed, then Wendy disappeared. Only leaving her clothes. "WENDY NO!!!!" I screamed. I felt my mouth start to hurt and my magic increase. "Believe me, that was a mercy kill. from now on each of your deaths will be more painful then the one before." Hades announced. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER!?!" I yelled as loud as i could. "Its ok everyone I'm up here, she exclaims loudly." said a weird voice, I looked up and saw a clock? OH ITS LUCYS SPIRIT!! "Few." I huffed. Wendy's ok. Wendy appeared in new clothes. "Looking swaggy, Wendy." I laughed, and she giggled. Hades announced that he was the second master. Natsu didn't look to happy about that, so he ran at Hades. Only to be shot down by a black ball of dark magic. As did the rest of us. He shot my arm, I was running out of power. "Need water...." I mumbled, falling to the ground. "REN!!!" gray yelled, catching me as I fell. I faintly heard Gray scream as he was holding me off the ground. I also heard Natsu in pain. He walked over to me, and kicked Gray away. Hades stepped on my head, "Marakrov changed Fairy Tail, that was my biggest mistake." He said into my ear while crushing my head. "HE CHANGED IT FOR THE BETTER! HE CHANGED IT TO THE GUILD WE KNOW AND LOVE!" I shouted, drawing all the magic I had left into me. "Don't talk back to me." Hades said. Shooting me with black magic. "I won't let you get away with hurting Gramps. I...." said with my remaining strength. "Will die horribly." Hades cut me off.

1045 words
~Edited~