⭐️Chapter 9: Zancrow⭐️

Before

"These are the guys! The Salamander and Crystal! Dragon slayers!" They yelled. I grinned at my name. "Hahaha!" I heard someone laugh, I looked up a bit and saw a guy with long blonde hair. "Let me have a turn at fighting these weaklings hahah." The guy said. And I growled.

Back to the story

He was saying things about being strong and stuff, I didn't really listen. Then black flames surrounded him. "Black flames?" Natsu said to no one in particular. Then the blonde dude shot down all his men. WHO WOULD DO THAT!? My blood began to boil.  "You jerk how could you do that to your friends!?" Natsu yelled, I looked at him and I could see the anger in his eyes. "They weren't my friends! If I were a weakling like you I would stay back!" The guy yelled at Natsu, then made black flames head towards him. "These flames won't hurt me." Natsu said. "Natsu! These flames are bad news!" Wendy yelled. The flames grabbed Natsu, and held him. The guy sent a ball of black flames at Natsu and hit him, but he was ok. The blonde guy jumped down, and said "I'm the all mighty Zancrow! Flame God Slayer!" Zancrow yelled. "And you! Good luck getting past me weakling." He said looking at me laughing. I growled pretty loud. "WATER DRAGON IRON FIST!" I chanted punching Zancrow in the face. "You little sneak." He said. "Natsu, I'll let you fight him. If you need help I'll be ready." I smiled and jogged over to Wendy. "Wendy are you alright?" I asked worriedly. "She's fine, just lost a lot of magic." Carla informed me and I nodded. I turned around and looked at Natsu and Zancrow. I wasn't sure if Natsu would win, so I thought I would save my magic power in case he lost. He kept calling Natsu a dragon hunter, which really annoyed me. "A dragon is just a giant lizard with magic." Zancrow laughed. "MIZU IS NOT A GIANT LIZARD!" I yelled, as my magic increased. "I would sit and look pretty if I were you, because as soon as I'm done with pinkie I'm going to take you out." Zancrow said as he covered himself in black flames. I heard Natsu growl, then cover himself in flames.

Natsu's POV

This Zancrow guy was really getting on my nerves! Who does he think he is picking a fight with Fairy Tail! "FIRE DRAGON TALON!" I yelled, kicking him in the head. But all it did was push me away from him. I landed on my feet and covered myself in flames. "THE FLAMES OF MY RIGHT HAND AND THE FLAMES OF MY LEFT!" I started, "put it together and what do you get!" "FIRE DRAGON BRILLIANT FLAME!" I said making a massive flame ball in my hands. Zancrow did the same,
"FIRE DRAGON--" "FLAME GOD--" we both started. I heard Ren say "Wendy, Carla, Happy, Lily! Get outta here go!!" Zancrow and I both hit our flames against each other. I felt my magic energy go down massively. I flew back, I saw him hit Wendy and the exceeds. Ren sprinted over to them, "I'll show you for hurting my friends! FIRE DRAGON..." I paused for a sec to let my magic increase. "ROAR!!!!" I shot my attack, but Zancrow just smiled. And a massive fire ball exploded. "I got him..." I grinned. Then I saw all the fire slowly go away. AND HE WAS EATING IT!? HOW DARE HE!! "Prepare to witness the power of Grimore Heart! FLAME GOD BELO!!!" He said sending black flames towards me, like my roar but in black. I couldn't dodge they hit me straight on and exploded. It sent me flying off the side of the hill completely knocked out.

Ren's POV

"NATSU!!!" I screamed, watching him get hit. "Now you're gonna pay." I said as I cracked my knuckles. "Ha! I'd like to see you try." He laughed. Zancrow jumped at me, catching me completely off guard. And he me in the side of the head.

***Flash Back***

I looked around and saw a cell. I was in a cell, next to me was a boy... With blue hair? He looked like me. "Hey sis, how are you going?" He asked weakly. "Hungry...." I whispered. Wait sister? I HAVE A BROTHER?

***End Of Flash Back***

"I HAVE A BROTHER?!" I shouted. "What?" Zancrow looked at me weirdly. I snapped back into reality. "WATER DRAGON CALCULATE!!!" I saw how much magic he had left, he had quite a bit. I need to be careful with this fight. "WATER DRAGON SPEED STRIKE, ROUNDED WHIPLASH!" I combined two spells into one. My speed increases and I ran around Zancrow faster than lightning, kicked him in the back but then pulled him back towards me with my water whip. "GOD SLAYER BELO!!" That spell destroyed my whip, he jumped at me and I had know time to block. He punched me in the face and I flew back, hitting a tree. I groaned and got of the ground, my clothes where now really ripped showing my whole stomach. "You'll pay for hurting my friends.." I growled, whipping the blood from my lip. "HAH! You'll never beat a god." He snarled. "YOU'LL NEVER COME CLOSE TO BEATING A DRAGON!!" I punched him in the face. But he countered it and punched me first sending me flying through the air. I flew way over towards where Natsu was headed. I was falling close to the ground but I fell on someone. "Ren?" Natsu? I landed on Natsu!! Not again!! I quickly got up. "Man that Zancrow guy is hard core." I said trying to change the subject. "Yeah he is." Natsu said looking away. I sniffed the air, I know that smell. "do you smell that?" I asked.  "Yeah! Let's go check it out!" Natsu and I ran through the forest following the scent. We came to an open area. In the middle was a man on the ground. It was....

1016 words
~Edited~