⭐️Chapter 3:The race⭐️

~Before~

I fell to the ground everything going black. Not before I heard. "Goodnight, Ren....." From a voice I was not familiar with.

~Back to story~

Ren's POV
My eyes began to open, I looked around to see the whole guild start to stand up. "Ugh, does he have to do that every time he gets a job?" Someone asked to know one in particular. "What just happened..." Then all the memory's came back to me. "GILDARTS!!! WHYYYY!" I yelled. "Huh?" He asked. "You dispelled my spell! So I fell to sleep!" I stomped on the ground and pouted. I heard some people giggle and chuckle amongst the guild. "Yeah....sorry?" Gildarts chuckled. "Hmph." I walked over to Cana. "Hey Cana!" I looked at her expression. She looked sad.... "You ok?" I asked, comforting her. "Not really....can I talk to you in private?" She asked me with a slight smile. "Sure, let's go outside." I said and began to walk out the front of the guild. "So what's up?" I asked. "Um.....Its about Gildarts." She mumbled a bit. "Yeah...what is it?" "Please don't tell anyone." Cana looked at me with a pleasing look. "I promise I won't." I said while putting my hand on her shoulder. "Well you see....Gildarts is... My dad..." Cana whispered. "I knew that." I smiled. "Yeah...WAIT WHAT!?" She yelled, confused. "I don't know, I could just tell." I grinned. "ITS SO COOL!" I yelled. "Heh....I guess, but he doesn't even know." Cana looked down. "Well...you should tell him." I said smiling. "Yeah I will!" Cana said while walking back into the guild over to Gildarts. "Hey Cana, Ren." He smiled. I glared. "I n-need to tell you something..." Cana started, "you can do it Cana." I whispered. "Um...." Cana said trying to find the words to say. "OH NO! Look I'm so sorry! I need to go on another job, bye Cana and Ren." He said while going up to the SS-Class board. Then he chose one and left. "....." Cana stayed silent. "It's ok, Cana. You'll see him again." I comforted. "Yeah..... I'm ok. Thanks Ren." She smiled. "Anytime." I grinned and walked over to Erza and Mira. "What's up Little Miss Guard Girl, and the Demon." I teased. "What did you call me, water brain." Mira asked, head butting with me. "I called you the Demon, that shows off her love handles." I snickered while pointing at her open waist. "Then I said the little guard here, you're in armour." I said looking at Erza. She showed no emotion, and just punched me in the face, sending me flying across the guild hall. I growled. "YOUR GOING TO GET IT NOW!" I yelled getting into the stance to preform a spell. I was about to do a move but, a giant hand crushed me. "OOOF!" I hit the ground squashed under a giant fist. "That's enough out of you!" Gramps scolded. I sighed "Fine, fine." I said, got up and walked over to Natsu and Gray. "Watcha' doin?" I asked sitting next to Natsu, who was opposite Gray on a table. "Wanna race?" I offered. "Where to?" They bother asked. "Bakery....3, 2, 1, GO!" I yelled sprinting out of he guild hall, ahead of Gray and Natsu.

Master Makarov's POV

What are we going to do with that girl... She causes so much trouble, but without her the guild would be so boring. I can sense a fun life to come for Fairy Tail.

Ren's POV

I was sprinting as fast as I could go, but my legs started to hurt. I covered my hands in water and put it at my feet, then I glided on it. I looked to my left, to see Gray doing the same, on ice. "WATER DRAGON UNBLOCK!" I unfroze Gray's ice, making him fall face first into the ground. "SORRY! I PLAY TO WIN!" I yelled, giggling while still gliding over my water. "FIRE DRAGON ROAR!!!!" I heard Natsu, he put fire on my water. Causing it to evaporate, so I suddenly stopped moving. "DAMMIT NATSU!" I yelled, then continued running. I was so close to the bakery, when Natsu zoomed in front of me and touched the door of the bakery first. "DARN!" I yelled, catching the attention of some Magnolia people. "Sorry! Don't worry!" I smiled waving and apologising. A few minutes later, we saw Gray running at us. "HA! I beat you Ice Princess!" Natsu stuck his tongue out at Gray. The ice Mage crossed his arms and turned away. "Well let's go back now." I said walking back towards the guild, it was sunset and people started heading to their homes.

Gray, Natsu and I were walking back when we saw a shadow behind us. "Who's there!?" Gray yelled, making ice around his hands. We heard a few male voices start cackling. Then six men came out of the shadows. "We've been sent here to collect, all the dragon slayers." One of them said. "Well you won't get us that easily!" I said covering my hands in water. "Hehe... Let's go men!" One shouted, and the men started charging towards us. "Unison raid!" I shouted. "WATER DRAGON--"
"FIRE DRAGON--"
"ICE MAKE:--"
"ROAR/LANCE!!!!" We all shouted, combining our attacks and hitting all the guys dead on. "Nice one!" I shouted holding my hand up to high five Natsu and Gray. "I don't think they're done yet..." Gray said pointing at where the men were. "Leave this to me..." Natsu said, running at the three remaining men. "FIRE DRAGON IRON FIST!" Natsu punched one of the guys in the face, knocking him out and severely burning his face (poor guy).

Gray's POV

Just after Fire Face knocked one of the guys out, another punched him in the side of the head, sending him a couple meters away completely knocked out. "I'll take the next one!" I yelled at Ren, while running at the other guy, who was next to a taller bigger guy. I ran at the smaller guy, "ICE MAKE: SWORD!" I charged making an ice sword, then slashing the guy across his face. He tried to grab his face, to stop the blood. I took this as an opportunity, and punched him in the stomach, making him unconscious. The guy that was next to him, caught me off guard and punched me in the face. I went flying across and hit a building, I tried to get up but everything went black.

1092 words

~~Edited~~