woah!

The grey, furry ball huffed and spoke in a language that wasn't english.
Sara had seen her share of Bollywood movies to know that it was hindi.
"Not Hindi. English." she spoke slowly, as if with a learner.
He twisted his lips and replied "I am not dumb, you know, but I really need help."
At that, Matt who was still on the ground jumped up " Who are you? Where are you from? How can you speak English? Are you here to kidnap us for research? Or to take over the earth?"
The grey ball got off of his gum " I need help. I am Nezto. My planet is called Fromone. I was on a search mission on the planet Mars when space debris from your planet interfered with my signals. My engine crashed and I had to fall to the earth. We have been in contact with humans before, especially the Indians, hence, the Hindi. I am wounded and mean no harm."
"Matt, do you think we should believe him?"
"I don't think he can harm us. I mean look at him."
"Our car is right here. There is a medical kit inside. We can help you out."
"I don't think I can walk." Nezto replied, worry eminent on his face.

Sara being the affectionate woman that she was, lifted him and carried him to the car.

Nezto had a huge, huge for him that is, wound on his abdomen and a lot of them on his head. His leg seemed to be coming off.
She started to tend to his wounds.

"So," Matt said, "is your bubblegum edible?"
"Matt! That is so inappropriate" a horrified Sara replied.
"What? I was just talking about his space ship."
Nezto chuckled and answered in affirmative. His spaceship was non responsive and already damaged.
So Matt ran up to the cracked shell and dug his teeth in.

The gum must have been delicious, for pure ecstacy was visible on his face. It also changed flavor, just like Willy Wonka's Three course meal chewing gum.
It wasn't long before other rodents gathered around the ball and started demolishing Nezto's ship. Soon, all traces of its existence were diminished.

Matt came back, with a full stomach while Sara was looking after Nezto's wounds.
They then got into the front seat, with Nezto in the back. Sara beat Matt to the driver's seat, being the better, responsible one and turned the car around.

"Sara, should we take him to the Arises?"
"Sorry to interrupt but I'm not a he, I'm a she." So Nezto was a female alien, who was not hell bent on killing humans, nor was she adept in going back to her planet.
"We can't hide her forever you know. My apologies Nezto."
"I think we should leave that to her." Sara looked at the back seat via the rearview mirror and Nezto, who was not big enough to be visible from the mirror, could be seen now.
With that revelation, Sara swerved the car and almost hit the pavement.