Chapter 1 | WTF........(Idk Boring Chapter)

Y/n walked Home from school She Looked around to see nobody around so she smiled and skipped to her house until she felt a pain in her back "Ow Ow" Y/n Said About to cry "Who said you can be happy" A Girl Said Throwing up a rock and catching it over and over. "I did i can be happy Okay Its Not Bad to Be happy Sam" Y/n Said As They Started throwing rocks at Y/n "Your Going To Kill Me" Y/n Said Turning Around and running away covering her head. Y/n ran in to her house laughing "Wow Sweet You Never Come Home Laughing" Y/n Mom said holding A Plate Of Cookies "Cause I Got in to a high school in near New York City Its By a Creepy Forest but I Have To Start Liking That Forest I Might Even Start Making New Friends" Y/n said jumping up and down. "Wait When Are You Living" Y/n's Mom Said Shocked "Tomorrow" Y/n said Walking up stairs. Y/n walked in her room and looked out her window and saw the girls in their yard doing homework.

"Stalker, Freak, Creepy" The Girls Said Standing looking up at Y/n, Y/n Throw a Book At the first girl which hit her in the face. "Hannah, Are You Okay" Sam Said Putting her hands on Her Shoulders. Y/n closed the window and start playing video games on her computer she put on her headset and started play "World Of Warcraft" She was invited to a party so she joined "Hello y/u/n" A young male said.

(Y/u/n means Your User Name)

"Hey BGamer and PuppetPlays" Y/n said with a smile on her face. They Started A battle together "Oh And Y/u/n Call me Ben Please" BGamer Said. Ben And Y/n Laugh once PuppetPlays Died "Come On Puppet U Play This Battle a lot" Ben Said "Ben Shut Up And Just To Let U Know I'm Not The One Hacking Her Computer" PuppetPlays Said "WHAT!?!" Y/n said freaking Out She exited the game and shut down her computer "Breathe Y/n Breathe" She Said walking to her window she saw that the girls weren't in their yard so she goes down stairs and walks out the door. Y/n Felt a little worried and scared but mostly Scared "Hey Emo Freak Catch" Sam said As Y/n Turned Around. The Rock Hit Her In The Head Knocking Her Down "Ow Are You Fucking Kidding me" Y/n Said covering her head, Sam And her Friends Started Kicking The Shit Of The Y/n "STOP IT LEAVE ME ALONE BITCHES" y/n said Crying "Y/n all you want is everyone to like you well wrong town nobody likes Loser like You Cause you-" Sam Said But then Stopped .

All the girls started to scream but Sam frozen "Don't Hurt Someone That Didn't Hurt You" A Male Voice Said Taking The Knife Out Of Sam's Back "SAMMY NO NOT SAM" Hannah Yelled. A Tall Male Picked Up Y/n And Walked To Her House. He took his Mask Of and then knocked on the door and Y/n mom opened it to find a strange male holding Y/n "Sweetie what happened?" Her Mom Said Worried "These Girls Beat her up" The Male Said "Whats Your Name Young Sir" Her Mom Said. "Its umm Helen Otis" Helen Said as his Phone Rang He Set Y/n in her bed and walked out of her room and was gone. "Mom Who was That" Y/n Said In a Very Painful Voice "Your Head Is Bleeding I'm Calling The Doctor Okay" Y/n Mom Said Leaving her room.

Y/n looked in the corner of her room and saw a black figure with Yellow Glowing Eyes. She Fell Off Her Bed and Tried to crawl out of her room the black figure came closer. The Figure Laughed and smiled o show his glowing teeth, Y/n tried to scream but couldn't you started to cry "Really Why Are You Scaring the poor girl what did she do to you Puppeteer" A Voice Said Which Sound Like Helen. "Aw Man But You Know I Like Killing Loners BP" The Puppeteer Said Smiling as he picked up Y/n and laid her down back on the bed. "She's Cute Too" The Puppeteer Said Smiling and Winking At Y/n and Climbing out of the window. Y/n Blushed "Sorry Y/n and Tell your mom i said Hello" Helen Said Waving At her then jumped out the window.

"Okay Sweet He Will Be Here In an Hour and-" Her Mom Said Paused looking at Y/n looking out the window then smiled "He-Helen Sa-Said Hel-Hello" Y/n Said but was in so much pain.

~~~~~Next Day~~~~

Y/n Was A Little Bit Better So She Started Play World Of Warcraft She Put on her Headset and Saw a Invite to a party so she join. "Hello Y/n It's Me Helen" Helen Said "Why Do You Guys Play World Of Warcraft" Y/n Said Looking at her wed cam. "Well Ben Is A Hacker We Play It To See Who Needs Friends its a Easy Way to hack" The Puppeteer Said Out Of No Where "Okay..... But I'm Moving Away From this town so i cant see you guys anymore" Y/n Said Smiling "W-WHAT WHERE" Helen and Puppeteer Said and then exited the party and battle "Oh Well Bye Ben" Y/n Said Shutting Down her computer after she exited the game. Y/n Laid on her bed and started to fall asleep but before she fell asleep she felt someone lay next to her the fell asleep.

---THE PUPPETEERS POV---

I climbed through the window to find Y/n Asleep I Smiled and Walked To Her Bed she seemed asleep so I laid next to her and watched her sleep she was Beautiful better then the girls at the mansion "Puppeteer What Are You Doing" A Voice Whisper from the closet. Puppeteer Got up and opened it to find Jeff The Killer "Jeff What The Fuck Are You Doing In Y/n Closet" Puppeteer Said grabbing him by the hood "I was going to kill her to night" Jeff Said Crossing His Arms "Nobody Is Killing Her But Me" Puppeteer said walking to the window and throwing Jeff Out "Umm What Are You Doing Here Puppeteer" Y/n said sitting up. "Protecting you" Puppeteer said looking out the window watching Jeff Beating Up Helen.