Chapter 13| Wedding Day

(IF YOUR UNDER 12 DONT READ YOU THE CHILD OF SLENDY AND I PUT A LEMON CAUSE WHY NOT YOU GUYS NEED LOVE"

-Two Months Later-(No POV)

"Wait Sweetie He Gave You The Ring The Next Day Haha" Y/n's mom said laughing "Yes Mom and he loves me I think it's great we are getting married cause we could start a family or something like that" Y/n said Looking threw black dresses.

"Honey I don't want you marrying him" Y/n's mom said in a sighy way "What Do You Mean" Y/n said Looking at her. "I know him more then you He Told Zero He Would ALWAYS Be there for her and will always love her more then anything" Y/n's 'Mom' said.

"Your Not My Mom" Y/n said glaring as her "Mom" Smiled. She disappeared and Zero Touched her shoulder and Y/n Turned around and Zero Stabbed her.
----

Y/n jumped up and was breathing heavy, She looked around and saw her room then next to her, Puppeteer was sound asleep, Y/n smiled and her worries disappeared.

She got up and walked out into the living room she turned and saw the empty room they had. She walked in and looked around then down to see her Puppeteers shirt on her. "What's Wrong" Puppeteer said scaring Y/n as she turned to see him leaning on the wall. "I just woke up from a nightmare that's all and I walked in here cause this room will never be filled" Y/n said walking up to him and hugging him.

He kissed her forehead and held her hand. They both walked to their room and laid back down "I Love You Master" Y/n said turning to look at him. He didn't answer he put his hand on her hip and then moved his hand on to her butt and kind of pulled her closer "Y/n I Love you until space ends no need to say I love you when you already know I love you" Puppeteer said moving closer to kiss Y/n.

-Morning-

Puppeteer woke up to the smell of Breakfast, He walked out the room putting on his sweater.
"Morning Master" Y/n said setting the table.

Puppeteer smirked and sat down "Wow Breakfast? For the first time I haven't seen you sitting down watching the news and playing with your strings" He said crossing his arms.

"Well Its our Wedding Day and Around Dusk we have to go to the mansion or when ever we leave" Y/n said Smiling and sitting in front of Puppeteer. "We are leaving around noon cause Slendy Wants To Talk To Me Is It bad that I'm scared of him" Puppeteer said with a straight face.

"No I'm Even Scared Of Him" Y/n said.

-TIME SKIP- (MASTER POV)

After talking with Slendy I got in to a tax and walked out and saw a little black stage and saw M/n standing and hold a book, I stood by her and waited for Y/n to walk out with Her Dad.

I saw her walk out with the most beautiful black and gray dress that was long you couldn't see her shoes and she was smiling and blushing.

She stood in front of me and we smiled at each other.
"Y/N WILL YOU TAKE THE PUPPETEER AS YOU LOVELY HUSBAND" "Yes" "PUPPETEER WILL YOU TAKE Y/N TO BE YOUR LOVELY BRIDE" "I Will" "YOU MAY KISS THE BRIDE".

We kissed them turned to look at everyone. We walked down the blood red carpet and Y/n stopped and threw the flowers behind her and Ninx caught the flowers and her and EJ Looked at each other. Y/n and I went on our honeymoon a couple days later and Had a really great time

HEY GUYS SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER AGAIN SO THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER BUT THE TWO ENDINGS WITH BE PUBLISHED SOON BYE~