Chapter 3| .-. Hitting With Books And The Kidnap

Y/n watched Puppeteer disappear in the black corner of her room and could only see his glowing eyes Y/n laid down and fell asleep fast.

-Puppeteer POV-

As I stood their I notice Jeff climbing threw the window when he made it threw the window he looked around and then looked at Y/n. He went up to her and before he put his hand on her shoulder Y/n smacked him with a book "Really Jeff Scaring Me Isn't nice" Y/n said Getting up "Master why did you let him scare me" Y/n said looking at me as i walked out the corner "Cause I wanted to see what he will do to you before he even touched you, you smacked him" I Said using my strings and throwing Jeff out the window "Jeff when You Jump Down Please Ask If Anyone Under It" BloodyPainter Said.

Y/n started packing a bag "Wait I Cant Go With You What About My Mom" Y/n said looking at me "Tell Her Your Going To Where Ever Hell Your Going" I said waving my arms around.

"Yea But If She Calls The School And I'm Not Their I'm Never Ever Going To See Daylight again" Y/n said looking at the clock "Oh It's Only 8 pm" Y/n added to her sentences.

-Masky POV-

"So Does Y/n Know Her Mom Knows Us" BloodyPainter said drawing Y/n and Puppeteer "Guessing Not Cause If She Knew She'll Already Know Us" I said playing with my knife. "Masky Jeff Ate Your Cheesecake" Hoodie Said "WHAT MY CHEESECAKE NOO" I yelled Before I even hit him a book fell on Jeff's Face, I looked up at the window and saw Y/n with a angry face.

-No POV-

Y/n went down stairs and went in to the kitchen "Sorry Puppeteer But I Cant Go To Your World" Y/n said as she got a drink out and took a sip of it "Fine But I'm Not Coming Back To This World For You" The Puppeteer said walking out the front door and closing it behind him. Y/n looked down in shame and walked up stairs and walked in to her room and notice a note

-Note-

Y/n I'm Sorry But We Are Going To do This The Hard Way And When You Wake Up Don't leave The Room

                                                                                                    Love

                                                                                                                      The Puppeteer

-End Of Note-

"Hard Way?" Y/n said putting down the note as it turned in to yellow strings She felt something touch her and notice it was a string coming from the closet before she took a step she fell down knocked out "Okay Masky Hoodie get Y/n and take her to the well" a Female Voice said walking threw the door " Yes M/n " Masky said picking her up "Puppeteer Take Care Of My Daughter Please" Y/n's Mom said Touching his shoulder "I will don't worry" The Puppeteer Said "And I'll Pack Her Bags and Bring Them To The Well" Y/n's mom said getting travel bags and opening her closet.

(If You didn't know what M/n means it means Mom's Name)

-TIME SKIP AND Y/N'S POV-

I woke up and sat up rubbing my eyes "New Girls Awake!" A little girl said as i jumped and looked over "What Where Am I" I said getting out of the bed that wasn't mine "Hai I'm Sally umm you were sent here by umm I forgot her name" Sally said in a very nice way "Umm Sally Your Head It's Umm Bleeding and who's Her" I said pointing at Sally's head and then putting my hands on my whips. "Oh this Yea I Was Raped and killed by My Uncle and I don't really know her" Sally said walking to the door "Oh Stay Here I'm Going to Steal Puppeteers Puppet" Sally said as she opened it and then closed it. "Wait She was killed and This means I'm In Puppeteers world" I said thinking.

I sat on the bed and waited "Ugh When am i going to get out of here" I said About to get up. As I Stood A Tall Male Ran In To The Room "Oh Hai So Your The new Pasta I'm TicciToby" TicciToby said shutting the door before Jeff Ran In "WAIT TOBY THIS IS Y/N NEW ROOM GET OUT OF THERE" Jeff yelled from outside the door "So Do You Know When I Get Out Of this Room Toby" I said crossing my arms "When The Boss Gets Back Cause Right Now Him and The Next Care Taker Are Out" Toby said as he twitched "Oh Okay" I said sadly.

"TOBY I'LL GET MASKY AND HOODIE....WAIT THE DOOR IS LOCKED" Jeff yelled from the other side of the door "Okay I'm going out the window and take this book and throw it at Jeff and Say Wrong Room" Toby said giving me a book and opening the window and jumping out. I opened the door and threw it and then notice that i threw it at Puppeteer "Good Thing i Was Behind You Puppeteer" Jeff said laughing I grabbed the book and smacked Jeff With It "God I Hate You" I Said Throwing it at Jeff's face "Y/n Just Saying That Didn't hurt so I'm not mad at you" Puppeteer said pushing me in the room and closing it behind us.

-Jeff's POV-

i grabbed the book and took it to Slendy's office "SLENDY SHE DID IT AGAIN" I said Slamming his office door "Y/n's Like That She Did It To Her Father Then He Left After That" Y/n's Mom said Getting up and walking To The Well "M/n Remember when you get home you call the cops and tell them that your daughter was murdered" Slendy said Taking Off This Glasses -why In The Hell Does he need Glasses He doesn't even have eyes- Jeff Thought "I Have Glasses cause I look smart Jeff" Slendy said walking in his dressing room and walked out wearing just his white shirt that goes with his tax and his pants "Well I'm Going To Meet The New Pasta" Slendy said fixing his tie "And When you see her tell her not to Throw Books At Me Please " Jeff Said as he turned to look at Slendy "Here Jeff Catch" Slendy said as he threw a book and it hits my face.

Hey.. Guys Umm Yea Only one person gave me an idea and i asked my friends for ideas That's where i got Hitting With Books from and Yes I Forgot Your Name But I Changed The Note Don't be Mad ;-; and i wont update tomorrow my school starts tomorrow so i might take forever I Hope You Guys like My X Reader and I'm Writing a new X Reader It's Going To Be Called BloodyPainter x Reader But I'm going to wait Until this X Reader Is Done.. Cya Later