Chapter 4| Meeting Slendy... And Master's Killing

-Slendy's POV-

I walked to Y/n's room and as I walked in Puppeteer was holding Y/n down on the bed, Y/n was shocked and Puppeteer stood slowly and then walked out the room. I looked at the both of them and shrugged and put my hands behind my back. "Hello Y/n I'm Slenderman but you call me Slendy or Father Or Dad Because I Take You All As My Children" I said walking out with Y/n as she looked around "Okay I Guess I'll Call You Father" Y/n said "Well Your The  Second One To Call Me Father" I said walking down the stairs with Y/n.

"Wow This Place Is Big" Y/n said looking up and all around "Yes It's Big Because I Made This Place After My Wife and Child Was Killed Humans" I said sadly not trying to turn death mode "So father were your Wife and Child Faceless too" Y/n asked trying not to be as rude.

"See along time ago I came out of A tree I was confused and lost until I saw her a women that was a human she showed me away to her house and that's when I met her daughter i fell for her and she fell for me I did have a face by the way we made love that night but was caught by her father so her mother cursed us we looked at each other we had white skin and no face but she was still beautiful we ran away after that had a child but then they were killed my wife she died from a tree falling on her and my daughter was hit by a car so i got angry and then wanted revenge on the humans so i made the Creepypasta" I said taking a seat in a chair as Y/n Stood.

(I DON'T KNOW SLENDY'S STORY ;-; SO JUST GO WITH IT)

"I Would Of Killed Everyone Myself" Y/n said with a smile "Well You Can Hang Out With The Girls or Eyeless Jack That Emo Fuck Over There Walking TV" I said starting to read a book.

-Eyeless Jack's POV-

As I watched TV a girl with (h/l) walked aside me "Yes Can I Help You" I said starting to switching through channels "Want to hang out or be lazy and watch TV" She said as she put her hands on her hips "I'm Not Lazy So I'll Hang out with You I Guess" I said jumping out of his seat "Well What do you want to do Jack oh and I'm Y/n" Y/n said walking a few steps away. I took her to the Music room "OH COOL THERES  ALOT OF STUFF IN HERE" Y/n said smiling "Want To Sing a Song" I said Holding a Mic as Y/n Grabbed a guitar "Okay, But What?" Y/n said getting ready to play the guitar "May I Join" Puppeteer said walking and looking at us both "SURE!" Y/n said jumping up. I laughed and watched "can i join too" Toby said climbing threw the window. Toby grabbed another guitar and Puppeteer sat at the drums. Toby and Y/n started playing the guitar and then Puppeteer.

I Thought of it then remember the song "For So Long Now I Been Coming To Your Recuse Got Me Thinking I'll Get You" I Sang.

"And I'm Serious When I Say I'm Over It I'm Over It And Fucking Lies" I Sang The Other part

-couple minutes later-

"Creepy Boys Your just My Style" Y/n sang a little "Y/n It's Creepy Girls" I Said Laughing and cleaning a little "I know But When A female like me sing it we say boys so we don't sound gay" Y/n said helping out "HEY WHO WAS IN THE MUSIC ROOM I COULD HEAR YOU FROM THE THIRD FLOOR" Jeff said walking in "It's Okay Jeff Me Puppet EJ and Toby Made a band hmm WHAT SHOULD WE CALL IT" Y/n Said but yelled after she thought "I don't know" Puppeteer and Toby and I said a the same time "Y/N DON'T YELL IN THE HOUSE GOD DAMMIT" Jeff yelled "Your the one yelling Jeff" Puppeteer said using his strings to make Y/n dance as Toby laughed "Master Stop i don't want to dance" Y/n said with a little giggles.

"I'M NOT YELLING LOSERS!" Jeff yelled, as he was walking away, suddenly, under his breath he says in anger. "Fucking jerks." Jeff slams the door.  "Jesus Christ" Jane said walking in as the door opened with her hand on her hip and the other hand holding a knife "JANE WHAT THE FUCK COME CLEAN MY ROOM YOU FUCKING WHORE" Jeff yelled from the second floor. "So Boys Want To Go to The Lake And-" Jane said but stop when noticed Y/n in Puppeteers arms. I walked back slowly then Jane closed the door behind me.

-No One's POV-

"Who's The New Girl" Jane said walking up to  EJ "Umm Puppeteer Girlfriend" EJ said nervously "WHAT!?!BUT SHES UGLY" Jane yelled "Who's ugly Jane?" Puppeteer said with a mad look on his face "JANE THINKS Y/N IS UGLY AND WERID LOOKING" EJ yelled running and hiding behind Toby "Well Y/n Me and Puppeteer Make LOVE every single night and he's just using you he doesn't even want you he told me himself" Jane said playing with her knife "What?....IS That True Master" Y/n said turning around and looking up at Puppeteer about to cry "N-No Y/n Jane Is Fucking With You Don't Fall For It" Toby said looking down "JANE SHUT UP YOUR ALWAYS TRYING TO GET IN EVERY BOYS PANTS" Jeff Said Coming Threw The Window kind of scaring everyone. Puppeteer said quiet he walked Y/n to EJ and Toby  "Take Y/n Two Her Room Jeff Help Me Out" Puppeteer Said Look at Jane.

Y/n, EJ ,and Toby ran out the room and all you can hear was Jane screaming like she was getting murder. But what if she was "Whats Going On" Y/n said freaking out "That Isn't jane that's the soul taker she takes peoples souls and takes over their bodies so Jane is really dead" EJ said closing the door behind them.

HEY GUYS... SORRY I TOOK FOREVER TO MAKE THIS CHAPTER SCHOOL SUCKS AND SO MUCH HOMEWORK  AND TO MUCH OF ME BEING LAZY WELL IF YOU GUYS WANT YOU GUYS COULD HAVE A CONTEST ON WHAT THE NAME OF THEIR BAND IS AND I'LL PICK THE LUCKY PERSON AND THE BEST BAND NAME ;-; I'LL BE PLANING ON UPDATING EVER SATURDAY OR SUNDAY AND I'M OUT I HAVE TO GET WRITING THE CHAPTER :) BYE~