Chapter 7| What A Day...

Next Morning-

Y/n sat up and looked around and then remembered of last night, She went to get up but couldn't she looked down and saw Puppeteer arm around her, Y/n blushed and then poked Puppeteer cheek. Puppeteer's eyes slowly opened and the yellow glow from his eyes glowed brighter "What Time Is It" Puppeteer said moving his arm and sitting up "I don't know" Y/n said as she made a confused look. "Well It does look like it's still morning so want to head back to the mansion" Puppeteer said getting up and putting on his beanie "Sure" Y/n said putting on her boots.

They both started walking and the forest seemed different "Was The Forest Always Like This Master Cause It Takes Like Five Minutes To Get Back And I Don't See The Mansion Anywhere" Y/n said a bit shocked "Your Right It Does Seem Different And We Should See The Mansion" Puppeteer said looking around. "I WANT TO GO HOME AND DO STUFF AND I THOUGHT OF THE BAND NAME FOR THE BAND WE HAVE" Y/n yelled kicking a tree "Don't Kick The Tree You'll Hurt Your Self And You Really Thought Of An Name For The Band" Puppeteer said in a  kindly way.

"Well Yea I Got Bored Watching The Fire Last Night And I Was Going To Ask The Others But We Can Find Home" Y/n said crossing her arms and looking down. "So What's It Called" Puppeteer said putting his arm around Y/n, "The Creeps" Y/n replied a bit embarrassed. "So Cute I Like It" Puppeteer said smiling and laughed a little. "Your Just Being Nice" Y/n said with a cute little smile "I Can't Lie To The People I Love" Puppeteer said making his hand go down Y/n's back then grabbed her hand.

They started walking and Y/n almost tripped over her own feet and almost fell on Puppeteer ,but he caught her before anything weird happened Puppeteer made up his mind to give her a piggy back ride and off they went. "Are You Sure I'm Not Heavy Puppeteer Cause You Can Put Me Down" Y/n said resting her head on his shoulder "Nope Your Not Heavy Your Like Holding A One Grass" Puppeteer said as stopped and looked around.

"What Is It Master" Y/n said a bit worried and freaked out "Hold On Y/n And Stay Up There" Puppeteer said using his strings to put Y/n in a tree. Y/n looked down and saw three guys which looked like humans.

-Master POV ;)-

I stood there waited, I looked up at Y/n that was kind of scared then once I look about three normal people were pointing guns at me "Your Name Son" The First guy asked. "It's Puppeteer ,.... Please Leave This Area" I said kindly "Leave We Are Hunters We Can Be Everywhere we want" The Second Guy said rudely. I tilted my head and my eyes glowed a bit brighter then normal "W-Wait Your Eye's Are Glowing" The Third Person said which was a Female "Kids Go I'll Handle This Monster" The First Guy said as his gun made a click sound.

The others backed up a bit "Leave or Face Your Death" I said making a smile that made my mouth glow yellow too. The First Guy shot and the bullet hit in to my chest making me fall.

-Y/n's POV-

I was frozen when Puppeteer was shot ~No He Cant Be Dead I Mean Can He Die From A Gun Shot I Saw Him Get Stabbed by Jeff~ I thought. I didn't see Puppeteer move at all, The Three People went up to his body and poked him. I couldn't help but to jump down it was like someone else was taking over my body, I landed behind the people and I know I wasn't that good at landing so I thought.

I remember the string in the back of my neck does this mean he using me to help him. The people slowly turned around "An Other One Aye" The Female said aiming her gun at me. My eye's glowed Blue and i felt a smirk on my face Blue Strings Came out of my finger tips and I cut them all up in tiny pieces. I notice Puppeteer's eyes slowly open and the glow of blue was gone and I fell to my knees "P-puppet" He said painfully "M-master" I said crawling to him as fast as I could and looking at the blood "Are you Okay?"I asked looking in to his eyes that were yellow as always "Yea Remember Jeff Stabbing Me So Someone like me can't die" Puppeteer said smiling.

"Did You Use Me When You Got Knocked Out?" I asked a bit confused "No It wasn't me it was you cause your connected to so my power is kind of your power" Puppeteer said standing up and helping me up.

-No POV-

Y/n and Puppeteer walked an other way hoping to find the way back to the mansion ,And all Y/n can think about was how she killed three people and kind of saving her lovers life. Puppeteer seemed a bit stressed out and angry mostly tired of walking "It Seems Noon Master" Y/n said looking at the sky "Yea It Does" Puppeteer said a bit rudely. Y/n stopped and Puppeteer didn't notice that she did stop, She sat down and watched Puppeteer go far off to the distances. She Stood and walked the way Master went but no luck finding him.

Puppeteer turned and didn't see Y/n anywhere he worried a bit and walked back "Y/n" He Yelled Freaking out. "What Master" Y/n said from behind hanging up side down on a blue string, "What are you doing" Puppeteer asked laughing a little "Hiding from you" She said smiling and making her blue string disappear.

"Ow" She yelled as she hit her head and Puppeteer Laughing and helping her yup "I Think This Is The First Time I Ever Heard You Laugh Master" Y/n said rubbing her head and giggling a bit. "Really?" He said before he kissed you head "Well Yea Your Laugh Is Cute" Y/n said looking down and smiling and blushing.

HEY GUYS SORRY FOR A LATE UPDATE MY WIFI GOT TURNED OFF AND I HAD CHORES UGH!!! BUT I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS ONE CAUSE YOU HAVE THE SAME POWER AS PUPPETEER AND YOUR'S IS BLUE BECAUSE I DIDNT THINK OF A COLOR I WAS GONNA GO FOR BLACK BUT NO AND !!!.......... THERE IS GOING TO BE A PART 2 YAY ;-; BUT I WILL PUT IF THINGS THAT WILL MAKE YOU FAN GIRL HAHAHAHAHAHAH IM EVIL I WILL MAKE YOU GUYS FAN GIRL UNTIL YOU BLUSH AND DIE JK HAHA WELL I'LL MAKE THE NEXT CHAPTER TOMORROW OR NOW CAUSE WHY NOT WELL CYA~