please he p me i d nt kno whrreiam-

My sight blurs as I faze back into consciousness, eyes dry Becuase they remained open while I wasn't awake. I Blink aggressively to hydrate my eyes so i can see. I realise I'm being dragged by my ankle with my back to the ground, looking up i see the night sky and the office buildings on my left and right. With no lights, noise or any idea what's happening I freeze stiff before I have time to even stretch or yawn from waking up. It doesn't take a genius to realise that Im being dragged through the middle street by my captor.

From behind I can only see that they're big and wearing some sort of black full body suit. From what I can tell he's a man, broad shoulders paired with deep grunts, it's obvious. I try to get a better glimpse at his suit, is it body armour or some sort of latex/leather all in one!?? I slowly look towards the top of the head and it's all the same, he's even wearing a hoody with this crap... Its black, rough and looks to be really dirty.

I feel the grip tighten on my already numb ankle and look down to see-
OH MY GO-...
I make a croaking noise- barely audible as I attempt to hold in a gasp. Covering my mouth with both my hands, I try to remain as still as possible, trying not to let on that I've woken up.

It's got claws.

Its hands arn't human.

Its skin is black.

Its shape and bone structure seems human like, but yet tainted.

I try to look around in front of it, curving my upperbody so I can see its face but I can't! So instead I try to look in the direction where it's walking, maybe work out where it's taking me. I study the road ahead of us marking out little stones and rocks along the sides that i can use to maybe attack it, a hit and run sort of thing so I can get away. Although I don't know how fast this thing is or wheather that skin and bone structure is "stone-bash" resistant.
I look towards the middle of the road just metres infront of us and see a sewer grate, just big enough for me to climb into and hide. It might just work but I don't know whats down there, there could be anything or maybe it could lead nowhere at all...