Creation Fifty-One - Adventure Map Pt. 5

Wavenote found the button!

There was a button above the two chests, and you pressed it. Redstone spurred into action, and the crafting table in front of you retracted into the wall. You pressed the button again, to time it. The third time, you went through the hole and down a ladder.

This floor looked very similar to the one above, though there was an exception: it looked like the Ender had tried to take over this floor. However, there seemed to be no obvious cause — and a dead end.

Then you remember the button you picked up in the attic. You looked at the furnace, wondering, "This room seems to be mirrored on the one above. Is there something up with this furnace? The End stone can't have gotten here, except for a portal nearby..."

You inspected the furnace and the wall behind it. The furnace itself was immobile, stuck in place.

Going back to the ladder in hopes of looking for more clues, you find that the crafting table was in your way. You were trapped, and with limited air.

You also figured there had to be a way out, probably down, since the madman wouldn't have trapped himself down here. You walked back over to the furnace.

Now only one thing remained: you have to find out how that happens.

Yay! Thank you guys for being so active, even though it's a few of you! I'm hoping you guys know what to do with the button, but I fear I made it a little obscure...? I'm sure you guys are fine.

I'll give you guys a hint tomorrow if you can't figure out where to put it.

Okay, here's the hint: The mirror part is very important. The room is a mirror image of the one above, minus the crafting table/furnace. Does that help a little, or was I too obscure in this one?

Hint two: The furnace moves. There is redstone behind the wall. Remember, mirror. Anyone? Is this too hard? I wouldn't be surprised, it is pretty obscure.

Hint three: (Not on the End Stone)