Chapter 11

I wake up and start to get dressed in my school uniform. Once dressed, I head down stairs to get breakfast. When I get down there, my parents are not in the kitchen. I walk up the stairs to their room. I knock softly. "Mom? Daddy?" I open the door and they are sleeping in their bed. I smile.

Closing the door, I walk back down the to kitchen and pour myself a bowl of cereal. After eating, I grab a piece of paper out of my bag and write my parents a note.

Mom and Daddy,

Woke up by myself for school and am getting out the door on time. I let you guys sleep in for once. Sorry for giving you the scare this weekend. Love you.

Dakota

I set the note on the counter and walk out the door. I get on the bus and go sit next to Noah. On his other side is the new kid, Kaleb. "Hi, Noah. Hi, Kaleb."

"Hey." Noah says.

"Hi." says Kaleb.

We sit in silence as the bus drives closer to the school. Once I step off the bus, I am caught in a tight hug.

"I'm so glad you're okay!"

The person pulls away from me and I see that it is Pandra.

I grab her shoulders and kiss her.

She doesn't let it bother her. "What happened?"

"Wyatt drugged me and tried to rape me. He got arrested."

"Oh my God!"

"Wait, wait, wait. Hold up. Did you two just kiss?" Noah speaks up.

"Well, Wyatt's gone." Pandra states.

"I'm a lesbian and I was secretly dating Pandra."

"Was?" Pandra looks at me.

"Yes. Now I'm dating you openly. I don't have to worry about Wyatt hurting me anymore so I can be with you." I lean in and kiss Pandra. I also grab her hand.

"Well, this is as good a time as any. Wanna tell them the great news?" Kaleb asks Noah.

"Me and Kaleb are dating." Noah states.

"Oh my God! I am so happy for the both of you!" I give them each a hug.

"Thank you." they both say to me.

"I have an idea. Who wants to play hooky with me and do something I have been wanting to do for a long time?"

"What is it?" Pandra asks me.

"I want you all to meet my parents." I say confidently.

A/N

Sorry for another short update. I am going to be ending this story soon. Thanks for so many reads (to me.). Keep reading. I love you all!! <3 <3 <3