Chpt.3

Shawn's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When Matt showed me the letter he wrote to Kate I kinda felt bad for her because I never really met her and she seems like a really nice person I don't even know why they are bullying her she really seems like a cool person I think I'm catching feelings for Kate........
{~}
Kate's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When the teacher finally came in she was assigning partners for a project when she reached in her hat she pulled out me and Nash's name. I was about to shit my pants after I heard Nash's name then that's when Nash yelled out "Why do I have to be paired with a slut!" That's when everyone in the classroom started laughing except for Shawn, I don't know why I guess he just doesn't care. After school was over Nash went to my house for the project, I was very nervous that he will beat me in my own home. That's when I heard the doorbell ring.....I opened the door and there stood Nash with a big smirk on his face I wanted to throw up. "Is this your house it's very small do you even have a maid?" Nash said, I just rolled my eyes. We were starting the project he made me do everything one my own he said he had to use the bathroom so I told him where my bathroom was.
{~}
Nash's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Her house is so small how can she live her? I finally found the bathroom, when I walked in the bathroom something fell from the cabinet it was a pack of razors, Why would she have razors? That's when I found a note on the floor with a list of reasons why she should die, looked at number 1 and seen me and the boys name on there I was so mad that she was trying to kill herself so I told the boys. When I told them they said that they all were going to meet at Kate's house.