Chpt 5

Kate's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When I arrived at Taylor's party there was a lot of people that I knew from school. I was so nervous to walk in when I finally walked in I seen the boys they were all greeting me. That's when I saw the most popular and  meanest girl in the whole entire school her name is Tara. We decided to play truth or dare, The boys begged me to play with them so I started playing. When Matthew asked me truth or dare I said truth, He said who do you like out of this whole group. I was nervous to say someone but I finally said: Taylor. Taylor started to blush and everyone started to tease me. Then it was Tara's turn Taylor asked Tara to state your opinion about someone in the group she said "Kate you are truly a ugly slut that's why your mom died and your dad is away so he doesn't get to see your ugly face, and the boys told me that you are cutting and the boys don't even like you your just worthless trash and I'm just helping you out by telling you that the boys don't like you so you won't think that they're your friend they're only being nice so you won't kill yourself, and blame it on them.
After what Tara said I couldn't help but cry I ran out of Taylor's house crying, That's when Tara's friends were spilling oil on the ground and making me slip and everyone laughing even the boys, I felt so embarrassed that I moved to Utah with out even talking to my dad or talking to anyone. I changed my name and my hair color so no one will recognize me my hair was officially ombré and my name was Vanessa.