Chpt.4

Kate's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When Nash was in the bathroom I heard a knock on my door. I got up and open the door, And there stood Taylor Caniff,Cameron Dallas,Matthew Espinosa, and Shawn Mendes. My heart just dropped when I seen them. "Can we come in? Taylor said, "um um sure" I stuttered. All of the boys even Nash stood in front of me. "We need to talk to you" Cameron said, then all of them said "Im sorry" at the same time. I couldn't believe that they would end all the bullying. Nash said "I found a pack of razors in your bathroom and a list of reasons why you should kill yourself. I was about to cry right then and there until all the boys gathered around me and hugged me. Maybe they really do care about me after all.After we hugged Taylor invited me to his party which was tonight. I was so excited that I shooed them out and hurried up and got ready. When I was in the shower I started singing coldwater by Justin Bieber, I was actually a really good singer I just didn't want anyone to know. After I got out the shower I blowed dried my hair and put my hair in wavy curls. Then I did my make-up with pink baby lips. Then I got dressed and I decided to wear a black top with a floral skater skirt with black vans. When I looked in the mirror I actually looked really good that was the first time I was thinking I was pretty.