Chpt.8

Vanessa's Pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was so glad that the boys apologized, now we are on are way to IHOP,I think I was starting to catch feelings for Taylor. When we sat at are table I was horrified once again. Are waitress we had was TARA!!! "What is the little slut doing here and is she stalking you guys?" She said. "No Tara unlike you I am actually doing good in my life unlike you I'm not working at a IHOP now give me a coffee."Bae are you just gonna stand there and let this troll talk to me" BAE WHO THE HELL IS HER BAE??
"It's ok babe just calmed down she's our friend now" TAYLOR said. That's when I felt my heart dropped I felt like I had gotten friend-zoned that was the worst feeling ever I wanted to cry so badly instead of crying I just ran to the hotel.
Room 1: Jack and Jack, carter Reynolds ,Shawn Mendes,Jacob Whiteside 

Room 2: Nash Grier, Cameron Dallas,Matthew Espinosa,Taylor Caniff

And since me and Mohogany were the only girls we had room 3 together.

I ran to my room crying when I found Mohogany on her bed looking at her phone she rushed to me and said "What happened What happened?!?"
"T-aylor...Ttt-ara...I-Hop" I stuttered.
She grabbed the box of tissues and tried to comfort me that's when I felt that me and Mohogany are going to become very close friends.