7. You're The One

Slowly Jazmine tugged at his short dark hair as he moved his hands up her shirt. Their lips moved at a fast pace. Which scared Jazmine a bit.

"Wait..." Jazmine mumbled from under her boyfriend. With a sigh he pulled away.

He sat in front of her. Waiting her response.

"Sorry. I just. I get nervous." She whined holding her arm.

"You know we have been dating for a couple months now right?" Tanner urged. Looking into her bright green eyes.

"I know! I just. I don't know. Something seems off...ya know?" Jazmine advised.

Tanner shrugged. "I mean I guess. But I'm ready whenever you are."

Jazmine gave him a small smirk. "Thanks." She uttered.

Tanner smiled and pecked her lips. "Well. I guess I should go. I'll see you at the game?"
Jazmine shuddered at that word.

She was nervous. Her first performance as Captain.

Will it be good enough?

Or will everyone just laugh her off?

"Right..." Jazmine nervously smiled. Tanner raised his eyebrow.

"You nervous?" He questioned.

Jazmine shook her head violently. "No! No way! I mean...everyone gets the jitters right?" She smiled.

Tanner nodded, "Yeah. Guess you're right." She smirked as he leaned in once again to peck her lips.

Jazmine closed her eyes and took in the sensation of his small lips.

"Mm...bye." She whispered amongst his lips.

"Mm, just can't pull away." He chuckled. His lips still enjoying her touch.

Jazmine playfully pushed him off and waved to him seductively as he walked out of her bedroom.

She cheesed hard to herself and screamed into her pillow. Kicking her legs in excitement.

"Jazmine?" Her mother called behind her door.

Jazmine say up and fixed her hair. "Come in." She answered. Her bedroom door opened to reveal a white women with shoulder length blonde hair.

"I'm so glad you found somebody honey." Sarah told her daughter as she found a spot on her bed.

"Yeah...he is perfect and he understands me. Ya know?" Jazmine confessed fixing her hair.

"I just want to make sure that you aren't dating him just for ya know...that thing." Sarah gestures, not wanting to tell her.

"Like..." Jazmine continued, a bit confused.

"I don't know...like sex! Or something crazy like that." Sarah nervously chuckled.

Jazmine stared at her mother for a couple moments. "It's kind of awkward now mom-"

"You're right. You're right. I'm just...gonna leave." Sarah chuckled as she hurried off.