Chapter 13

Flashback

[ S K Y ]

"Thank god you're here." Harry smiled as he took his hand in mine and kissed it.

"Well, there was nobody at home. Liam's gone for a sleepover and mom and dad won't be back till nine."

Harry gestured towards the couch, which he had perfectly set up. There were two glasses of wine on the coffee table along with a bowl of popcorn. He switched the lights off as I settled on the couch. "What's all this for?"

"Today, we'll be watching your favourite movie, which happens to be Gemma's favourite too and we, thus, had it." He came over and jumped onto the poor couch, which I could feel shaking.

I couldn't actually concentrate on the movie because Harry was looking adorable today. His curls were up in a bandana (don't ask me why) and he was wearing an oversized, large lilac jumper.

"Why are you staring at me?" He asked, turning to look at me.

"You look so cute today." I poked my finger in his cheek as he grinned.

He scooted over to sit close to me, wrapping his arms around my waist as I rested my arms on his shoulders. Somewhere in the movie, I could feel Harry kissing my jaw.

"Harry, let me watch."

"Says the one who-" He said as I pecked his lips, cutting him off.

That turned into a heated make out session. My hands played with the start of his curls as he sucked on my neck.

"Are we gonna watch?" I asked.

"Nah." He smirked. I tugged on his jumper, wanting to get rid of it as he took my cardigan off, throwing it back at the stairs.

"Look who's throwing clothes." Ed came in, picking the cardigan up and keeping it on the table. Harry rolled his eyes. "What's wrong now, Ed?"

"Just checking on you. Sorry, am I bothering?" He tried to sound sincere.

"Yeah. Now get out of here."

He smirked, winking at me before walking off. I could feel my heart pound against my ribs.

"Now, where were we?" Harry asked, slithering onto my lap.

"I think you were about to take your shirt off."

"I won't." He teased.

"Please, Harry, please?" I got onto one knees, joining my hands.

He looked down at me, smugly smiling before he picked me up in his arms, kissing my forehead.

"Aaaaaah!" I yelled as he began spinning me around.

He chuckled as he halted to kiss my nose. "I love you so much, Sky."

"I love you too." I replied, kissing his cheek. I could see him tearing up a bit. "What's wrong?"

He let out a laugh, wiping the corners of his eyes. "It's just, I don't know if I'll ever get someone like you."

"Oh tish posh!" I said, pulling him closer into a kiss.