Chapter 25

Flashback

[ S K Y ]

"Sky, I'm sorry, but I have to go!" Harry said.

"Harry..." I said sadly as he folded his t-shirt and put it into his suitcase.

He had taken up a course in a prestigious university for six months but the problem was that the university's main campus was not in this town; it was where his grandmother lived and he therefore had to leave to go live there for half a year. His flight left tomorrow and today was the last day we'd have together in a long time.

I pouted sadly, sitting onto the edge of his bed. "Sky.. Don't look at me like that!" He came over to me and cupped my cheeks, tapping my eyes. I was already holding back a million tears and that made me break out.

"Sky..." He hugged me. I wrapped my arms around him tightly. "It's just for six months."

"Just?" I cried.

"Look, this decision wasn't made by me. Don't be mad at me."

I sighed, trying to control my emotions.

"I'll miss you Harry." I said.

"I'll miss you too, babe." He mumbled in the crook of my neck.

He pulled me, making me lay down on my back. He lay on top of me, holding his weight on his hands and kissing my forehead. His chain dangled over me as I shut my eyes and caressed his cheeks, turning my head away.

He slightly pushed my jaw towards him, making me face him. As I looked into his eyes, he locked his lips into mine, trying to take my jacket off. I grinned against his lips, yanking his top off.

"Your jeans are so tight." I tried pulling them off as he chuckled. He undid my hair as I sat onto his lap, running my hands through his hair and making out with him.

***

"Harry?" I asked. We both lay naked on his bed with the covers on us.

"Yeah?"

"Sorry for popping your bubble, but.." I sighed. "Are they ever gonna find out about us?"

He shut his eyes, rubbing his forehead. "Why do you ask?"

"I guess I feel kinda..uh.."

"Scared?" He asked in concern.

"... Yeah." I admit. "I guess I feel kinda guilty too, lying to them."

He looked like he was ready to argue, but he let out a deep breath and rolled over to me, wrapping his arms around my waist. "Okay. I promise once I am back, we'll think about it."

"Really?" I smiled, stroking my fingers on his neck.

"Yes."

I smiled as I pressed my lips to his.