1.) Year 6

*Ok before I start the actual fanfiction I would like to say that I may be a bit off with what they would say since I am not British, I am American so sorry about that...but I will try my best with what I've researched and heard in the past. Now back to the fanfiction! :3*
Dan's POV-
Dan walked down the pavement with his hands in his black skinny jean pockets. He was on his way to the school. Dan wasn't paying any attention to his surroundings, with the fact that he was trapped in his thoughts. Being that he wasn't paying attention, he bumped into someone that knocked him out of his thoughts. He looked up, and mumbled out a small "sorry." It was a boy that he had never seen before, so he politely asked who this mystery boy was.

"I'm Philip, Philip Lester. But you can call me Phil." Phil introduced himself, making eye contact with Dan.

"I'm Dan, nice to meet you~" Dan said, wondering why he hasn't seen him before. "Why haven't I seen you around here before?" Dan asks, hoping he wasn't over doing it.

"Oh, yeah I just moved in a few days ago a few houses down, from up north." Phil replied.

"Oh...I see." Dan muttered, "Would you like me to show you around the school?" Dan added.

"Yeah...that sounds great. Thank you Dan~" Phil replied, as they were walking down the street to the school. They were walking down the pavement in a comfortable silence.

Dan got lost in his thoughts once again, now thinking about the boy walking next to him. 'I wonder if he wants to be my friend' and 'I wonder why he had to move all the way down here' Dan's thoughts swarmed with things like this and much more. Dan tore out of his thoughts as they approached the pavement, leading to the big school doors.

They walked into the school and down the hallway. Phil gave Dan his locker number, so he could show him to his locker. Phil's locker had been several lockers down from Dan's, so Phil easily found Dan once he finished putting the things that he didn't need into his locker.

Dan had finished up with his locker, just as Phil was walking up from behind Dan. Dan grabbed Phil's schedule and saw that they had most of their classes together besides Band, which was 3rd period for Dan and World Studies, which was 8th period for Dan. Dan gave Phil's schedule back and told him that they had all but two classes together.

They walked down to their first class together, that was math. They walked into their class and Phil was introduced to everyone by the teacher, as Dan sat in the back where there was an extra seat to the right of him. Once the teacher finished introducing Phil, he walked to the back of the class and sat next to Dan.
~~Timeskip~~
It was lunchtime and Dan and Phil were talking to each other whilst eating their food. Then Dan's friend came up to their table and sat down beside Dan.

"Hey PJ!" Dan greeted, noticing that his friend had sat down beside him.

"So, who's this?" PJ asked Dan, as he motioned to Phil.

"Oh...PJ this is Phil and Phil this is PJ." Dan replied, motioning to the two as he said their names.

"Hey!" Phil and PJ said in unison, waving to the other. They finished eating, as they talked nonchalantly.

"Well, see ya PJ!" Dan said as he lead Phil to their next class.