8.) Realization

Phil's POV-
As the group of friends walked down the large walkway, they went past all kinds of weird shops that had been stocking the shelves with all kinds of little toys. They eventually came up to a store that had a large variety of stuffed animals and decided to look around.

The group separated into different parts of the shop, trying to find their favorite animals. Phil had, of course walked towards the middle of the store where a bunch of zoo animals were sitting on the wooden shelves. He reached towards a small lion plushie and stroked it's glabella, feeling how soft it was.

Phil, thinking that the plushie he had chosen was good went to find Dan. Dan was in the back left corner trying to choose between a dinosaur and llama plushie. Phil walked up behind him and put his head on his shoulder, noticing his furrowed brows trying to decide between the two. Phil then reached out and grabbed both of the animals from Dan, telling him he would buy both of the plushies for him.

  "Thanks Philly~" Dan spoke with a small chuckle.

  "Hey! Don't call me that!" Phil scolded as he slapped Dan's arm playfully. But Dan slapped him back, and they broke into a huge slap fight.

  "Erm...guys? What the hell are you doing?" Louise asked, as she held a lamb plushie in her arm.

  The two boys were at a loss for words for a few seconds until they broke into laughter, while Louise looking at them like they were aliens.

  "Well..boys, are you ready for some Hot Topic in this joint?!" Louise asked loudly, as the owner gave them a dirty look.

  "Yea lets go find Chris and PJ." Dan spoke as he looked around for the two boys. He walked over to the right side where PJ was holding a Pikachu plushie and Chris was looking at the sea animals. Chris leaned down to the bottom row and grabbed a red crab plushie.

  "Are you guys ready to go to Hot Topic now?" Dan asked, looking towards Chris as he got back up.

  "Yea of course! PJ said as he motioned towards the front cashier's desk, so they could pay for their stuff.

  They paid for their things and walked out of the shop, heading towards Hot Topic. They looked around and saw a small pretzel shop, that they decided they would to go to afterwards. But they walked on and came to the shop. It had all kinds of blacks, reds, whites, and many more covering the walls, and the merchandise within the store.

  As Dan and Phil split up to go their separate ways, Louise put her hand on Phil's shoulder gingerly. She then directed her head to a dark corner of the room, that was currently abandoned.

  "Erm...w-where are we going Louise, and why?" Phil stuttered out as she yanked his arm towards the dark corner of the room.

  "Don't worry about it." Louise said as she turned Phil towards her. "Phil...I need to ask you a question and you have to answer it as honest as possible." She told him with a slight smirk on her face.

  "Um...ask away I guess?" Phil spoke with uncertainty in his voice.

  "Why have you been acting so weird around Dan? I know I've only known you for a day but I can tell there's something about Dan that is making you act so...ya know." Louise said with a slight chuckle.

  Phil thought quite hard about this a few times before but never really found a reason, he just thought that they were just very good friends and that it was normal to act a bit weird around them. But he had to be truthful about it, "Well...I don't know but I've always kinda acted a bit weird around him. Do you think it could possibly...no wait that's impossible!" Phil said coming to realization with his thoughts, as well as his actions.

A/N Thingy- MUHAHAHAHAHA! Ik I just left you on a huge cliffhanger but I wanted to hurry up and get something out there since it's like actually been forever since I updated last. Now I'm a bit mad atm about my school because they will not let us get on Wattpad and blocked the website on our school computers, but I'll still try very hard to write whether it's on a google doc or if I just write with a pencil and paper. But anyways I'll talk to ya next time.