7.) Phil's Mum

~~Timeskip to After School~~
Phil's POV-
Phil walked out of the school, practically just a walking piece of sunshine. He had been waiting to go to the shopping center with all of his friends since lunchtime (they all agreed to go while they were getting to know each other.

Dan walked out a couple minutes after Phil, and was actually pretty happy himself. The two sat down at a bench outside the school, planning out all the shops they would go to while at the shop center. They were deciding that one place they would go to would be Hot Topic (I'm not sure if they have this in other countries, but basically they have tons of cool anime, bands, tv shows, etc. types of merch and such.) as the other teens were walking out of the school, seeming to be deep in conversation.

Dan and Phil stood up, very eager to hang out with the amazing friends that they've made over the years. The two decided not to interrupt their conversation just yet, so they walked beside them starting their own conversation.

As they walked down the pavement on the way to Phil's place, the other 3 ended their conversation and Louise spoke to everyone in the group with, "Hey guys, I have a question. Am I just gonna be the fifth wheel all night or...?" she said with an obviously-fake seriousness plastered on her face.

There was an awkward silence for a solid 10 seconds as Phil began to turn a light pink, but hid his blushing-state with replying to her question sarcastically, "Hm...we'll have to see about that, I can't make any promises though."

The group burst out into laughter, them all knowing it was a joke due to Phil barely being able to keep a straight face as he said it.

They all walked up to Phil's flat, with smiles on all of their faces. Louise being the only one that had never been to Phil's flat before, the boys decided to give her a little tour of it. Phil's mum happened to have gotten home a half hour or so before they came home, so she was in the kitchen tidying up. "Hey Phil, Dan, PJ, Chris, and...wait who's this lovely lady you brought home Phil? Is she your girlfriend?" His mum replied with a smirk playing on her lips.

"Erm...well mum, no she isn't my girlfriend she's just someone I became friends with today and her name's Louise." Phil replied with a sigh, knowing his mum would've said something like that.

"Ah, well it's lovely to meet you Louise!" Phil's mum said, with her always seemingly cheerful voice.

"Nice to meet you as well, Mrs. Lester!" Louise replied, almost a bit too nice for Phil's liking, but he brushed it off thinking she probably just wanted to make a good first impression.

"You can call me Martha, Louise." (yes I made up what her name is because I can't find her actual name so you're gonna have to deal with Martha for now) Martha says with a smile.

  "Ok mum, c'mon guys lets go up to my room to get ready for the shopping center!" Phil said hurriedly. He then led his friends up to his room, and told them to do whatever they needed to do to get ready.

  Once they all finished getting ready, Martha offered to give them all a ride there so they didn't have to walk all the way. Phil nodded his head and followed his mum out to the car.

  The others followed Phil and his mum and got into the back seat of the car. Chris sat behind Martha, PJ sat in the middle seat, and Louise sat behind Phil.

  Martha started the car and backed out of the driveway. She then drove on to the direction of the shopping center.

  "What are you guys going to be doing at the shopping center?" Martha asked glancing up at the rear-view mirror.

  "Well we were planning to go to some shops and probably go somewhere to get a small snack too." Phil spoke.

  "Ah, that sounds fun. When do you guys want me to come and pick you up later on?" Martha asked, not wanting to come randomly and then they aren't even ready.

  "Hm...I think I'll text you once we're ready to leave, but it closes at 9 so if we still haven't texted you by then just come and get us." Phil told her, not wanting to tell her an earlier time and still wanting to stay or tell her a later time and they want to leave earlier on.

As Phil finished talking, they pulled up into the park of the shopping center. "See you later mum, I'll text you when we're ready!" Phil said as he shut the car door and walked up to the front doors with his friends by his side.