6.) The Girl

Phil's POV-
Phil walked down the hall to his 4th period Language Arts class (can also be known as reading/writing idk what it's called in other places). As he walked in he sat at his seat in the middle right side of the classroom. He sat behind a girl with shoulder length blonde hair with pink streaks.

When Phil tapped on her shoulder she turned and said, "Oh, hi Phil...I'm surprised you even noticed me. Why exactly did you decide to talk to me anyways?" The girl asked, cheerfully.

"Oh, well I was just bored I guess..." Phil replied.

"Well, I'm Louise but you should know that already." Louise replied, knowingly.

"Hey, well I'm Phil..." Phil replied, with a nervous chuckle. "Well since class is about to start do you think we could meet up at lunch?" Phil added, as he saw the teacher opening the door as she was ending her conversation with the other teacher.

"Yea, of course." Louise replied, with a smile as she turned back towards the front of the room.

~~Timeskip~~

As the bell rang to signal that 5th period was over and lunch was starting, Phil ran out of the art room and to his locker.

Since Dan had a locker nearby Phil, Dan walked up beside him and waited patiently for Phil to put all of his books away. Phil had finished putting his books away and shut his locker, turning towards Dan and began to talk about what had happened throughout the day so far.

"Ok, so nothing much happened in my first 3 periods...like always. But in 4th period, I decided to talk to the girl sat in front of me before class had started since I was bored. So her name's Louise, don't really know much about her but she has blonde hair with pink streaks and she is very cheerful. Since she seemed nice and all, I invited her to talk with us at lunch and meet you and the other boys." Phil explained, as they neared the doors to the cafeteria.

"Never heard of her...but she seems nice. I'll probably like her as well since you got along with her." Dan replied, eager to meet 'this Louise girl.'

They continued on as they passed through the large doorway, and to the line to grab your food. The line gradually went on as people grabbed the different foods such as spaghetti, salad, and fish 'n' chips (Ermahgersh such British xD).

Once they reached the end of the line they saw Louise waiting buy the condiments and plastic cutlery. She looked up and recognized Dan and Phil's "unique" hairstyles right away. She waved them on as they walked towards her.

"Hey Louise! I guess I should introduce you guys to each other...Louise this is Dan, Dan this is Louise." Phil said.

"The two smiled and waved to the other after Phil introduced them. Phil then led Louise to the table that they always sat at. Chris and PJ had already made it there and gave the girl a questioning look.

"Hi guys! I'm Louise, what about you?" The girl greeted, almost as cheerful as she was when she met Phil.

"Well this is Chris, and I'm PJ." He stated, motioning towards himself and the boy beside him.

The three sat down, with Dan on the left, Phil in the middle, and Louise on the right with the two other boys on the other side of the table.

They all talked about their likes, dislikes, hobbies, etc. They all talked until lunch was over and they all parted and went to their lockers.

Phil has learned so much about Louise during that 40 minute lunch. They all had many of the same interests, but like anyone else they still had some differences. But Phil felt that it brought them all closer together as friends.

____________A/N____________
Ok so I added that picture to this because I drew that recently in art class and it's Dan so whoop dee freaking do. I can't give an exact time for when the next chapter will be posted since we have a few big projects coming up in my classes for school, but I'll try my best to make time to write. Next chapter will be interesting tho...xD I planned out what all will be happening and such.