Discovered

*???? P.O.V.*

For the last time, I can take care of myself!"

The foster lady, Miss Cooper, sighed and took off her glasses, stating, "Child, you are only 13 years old. You can't even get a job yet."

I shrugged and crossed my arms, remaining quiet. I couldn't tell her that my I.D. had been forged. No one could know the things I knew....

"I have a phone number." I explained, removing my military boots from the interrogation like rooms table. "May I please have a phone call?"

"Is it your parents phone number?"

"He's a friend." A really ancient friend.....

Miss Cooper reluctantly handed me her flip phone, at which time I stood up and walked to the window. I kept glancing at the city of Portland Oregon as I typed the phone number.
I only got the ringtone and my old friend saying, "Don't leave a message, I'm busy." I chuckled sadly. Typical....

At the beep, I said, "Hey, Jenkins; it's me, Rita. Listen, I've gotten myself into a bit of a tight spot. Can you call back at this number as soon as possible? Thanks."

As I sat down, I slid Miss Cooper's phone back over to her, even as she started to ask,
"Family friend?"

I shrugged. "I guess you could say that..."

Miss Cooper's phone began to sing 'Let It Go!' from Frozen. I resisted the urge to roll my eyes.

Miss Cooper picked up the phone and said, "Hello." After a few minutes of watching the foster ladies face, I knew that I was in trouble.

Miss Cooper handed me the phone, to which I stood up and asked uncertainty, "Hello?"

"You're a hard girl to find, Miss Rita."

I nearly fell to the ground. He couldn't have.....

"How did you get this number!?!" I demanded, then stared at Miss Cooper's confussed face. I turned my back to her as the man on her phone replied, "Trust me, my dear; I have my ways."

I resisted the urge to growl and asked, "What do you want? If you want the.... special creature and object.... you'll never get them!"

"I wouldn't be too sure about that. Look out the window." I moved to look out the window.

There, across the street, I could see a black van and a man standing by the truck!
The man was old. Ancient old. Almost as old as me. The mans cold calculating blue eyes pieced my soul, (or what was left of my soul) and spoke into his phone, "There's no where to run this time, Rita."

I gritted my teeth. "What do you think would happen," the man continued, "If a... alarm was to go off? Hm?" Ohhhhh..... "You-"

The fire alarm started to ring thought-out the building! Miss Cooper hurried to me and began to lead me away, even as the man devilishly stated, "You can never steal from Dulaque and get away with it."

Snap!

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\//\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\//\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Hello, people of Earth!
First of, thanks for checking in to this creation of mine!
Second of, this is my first fanfiction of the Librarians that I have written here on Wattpad.
Feedback would be nice!
Third of, if you see a problem, are confussed, enraged, sad, happy, whatever!
Write a comment and I will do my best to reply ASAP!
The Librarians TV series, movies or characters do NOT belong to me. The pictures and YouTube videos in here don't belong to me, unless I personally say so. All rights go to their respective owners.
The only things I own are the OC's (original characters) and the idea for the story.
May contain dark themes and a beating here or there. Just warning ya, I write a bit dark at times. But I will try to add funny things, actions or sayings, to even out the good and bad.
Remember: God, Jesus and I love you!
Stay safe, peeps!