Your Bully To Your Lover ~ 6 ~

Michael's POV

Now we are at the restaurant and Im really nervous that she won't like it , but we have to see.

Once we got seated, we ordered a d waited for our food. Another waiter came, "May i ask what drink you will be having?" I dont drink alcohol often, so just ordered a water with a lemon. "I'll have a lemonade, thank you." Alanah said while the waiter took our menus and left.

After about 5 minutes, a waiter came with our food. We both ordered lemon chicken and rice.

~Alanah's POV~

We're on our way home and dinner with Michael was great. He was really polite and we made small talk.
Once we pulled into my driveway, Michael walked me to the front door,  but little did I know, my mom knew we were back so she was on her way to the door.

"Michael,  dinner tonight was amazing and I  just want to thank you" he started smiling "No Alanah, yhank you for makeing me the happiest man in the world with your love" then he leaned in and kissed me, and right then my mom opened the door. "Oh! Sorry guys I -" i inturupted her "Its ok mom".

Michael ended up staying for a little and mom, Michael and me just talked. "I think i should get going, but i lovec the dinner with you Alanah and it was nice talking Mrs. Lewis." I walked up to him "I did too. I love you Michael"
He smiled and said "I love you more" and leaned in and kissed me. "Bye Alanah" I waved and he left.

After Michael  left, i just went strieght to bed and dreamed about the date we shared.

Sorry for not updating in a week it just my computer  isn't working so i using my brothers tablet that i cant use 24:7 so ya but hope u enjoyed! Xoxo ~ Shaylynn ~