Your Bully To Your Lover ~11~

Alanah's POV

Once we got the super soakers, we went home. Michael called all of his brothers and I called my sister and Michael's sisters. I also invite. Two of my friends Shaylynn and Gabby (xXMrsJacksonXx).

30 mins later, everyone arrive and we are ready to start the game. Janet, LaToya, Rebbie, Alain, Shaylynn, Gabby and me are one team Michael and his brothers are the other.

"You girls ready to be destroyed by the mikester?" Michael says proudly. "Mikey, no one called you that" i say trying my best not to fall to the ground laughing. " So! You guys will be once we beat you guys" he says, high-fiveing his brothers "we'll see".

I also invited two of my other friends, Jamie and Lauren (SJN_Cas hedrivesmewildaf) who are chickens for not playing. They count us off "Three...Two...ONE!" and right away i start  running to Michael's favorite place, the "Giving tree" as he calls it. i climb up and quietly hide in the leaves and branches. As i wait, i here someone laughing, running up behind the tall tree; it was Michael. I stayed as quiet as possible but i accidentally made a loud rustling in the leaves causing michael to look up, seeing me, squirting his super soaker right at me. i ended up falling out of the tree, but before i could hit the ground, he caught me. "Thanks Applehead" i said, smiling as he leaned in for a kiss.

The kiss got heated quickly. Michael carried me inside, gently laying me on his bed. The house empty, as they all play a huge supersoaker battle out and about the ranch. 

"Lanah?" he asked. "You know i love you right?" i looked at him, lust, passion and love swirling in his dark brown eyes. "More then you could imagine" smiling back at him. "Well today, im gonna show just how much i love you" He said, hovering over my body only inches away from my face.