Your Bully To Your Lover ~15~

Michael's POV

I walk to Alanahs'  place, picking up some chocolates and her favorite flowers. I knock at her door, her mom opening it. "Good afternoon Mrs. Lewis. Is Alanah home?"

"Yes, Shes upstairs" She says, letting me in. "Okay Thank you" I go to her room door, peeking inside. "Lanah? Its Michael"

"Come in" I open the door and see her room is a mess. All because of that jerk and his lies. I go to sit beside her on the floor, handing her the chocolates and the flowers. "I'm sorry about what happened earlier. The dumbass is just mad cause' I gave you a chance and don't have issues. I promise I'd never do that to you; you're too special to ever hurt you" I smile, trying to reassure her Ill be here for her as long as I live. 

"Thank you Michael" I kiss her forehead helping her to stand. "How about we go for a walk?"

"It's getting dark out" she says looking out the window. "That's what will make it more special. C'mon lets go." I grab my varsity Jacket and wrap it around her. We get downstairs, walking past the kitchen. "Hold it. Where are you guys going?"

"We're just going for a walk Mrs. Lewis" I smile. "Alright don't stay out too late and don't do anything to yourselves in trouble!"  

"Alright Mom!" I laugh at her response and we leave, heading to the park.

At The Park...

We walk through the gates of the park only to meet with the jerk Cameron and the rest of the Black Aces. "Oh shit.." I say under my breath, but still loud enough for Cameron to hear me. "Oh shit indeed Jackson! Same for you're little carry on girl."

"Listen, I run this group-"

"Oh not anymore." He laughs "We all voted you out that position. I am now so I'm in control of what you do now. And I want that bitch you call a girlfriend out of here!" I ball my fist, getting more angry with each word he says. "You Leave her out of this and don't call her that! You're acting like the bitch here!" I push him, trying to intimidate him, but failing to do so. 

"Oh so you wanna go there Jackson? Cj grab her" He Grabs my arm, making me unable to protect Alanah. "Let her go! She has nothing to do with this!"

"Oh but she has ALL to do with this! If she didn't fall for your ass, you and her wouldn't be in this situation!" I kick him, making him loosen his grip on me. I grab his collar and punch him in the jaw, but not hard enough. "Michael no!" Alanah yells but then gets knocked out by Cj. "Stop it!"

"Now you have something coming to you Jackson!"

To Be Continued...

Thank you all for supporting me and my books. This has now hit 2K reads! Thank you! Merry Christmas! ~ Shaylynn