Passive Agressive

You had arrived at you and namjoons rented home. You both were pretty busy these days but you made sure to take time out for eachother as much as possible.

Today was your birthday and instead of a big party with all of you friends and family, you were having a get away with just you and him. You both agreed that you would meet at your destination instead of going together.

You pulled up to the small white and gray beach house. It looked like you were the first one here which made you upset.

You were going to be staying here for the weekend so you decided to unpack while you waited on namjoon.

Hours had past, you had unpacked, ate, slept, read a book. You did everything to distract you from the fact that namjoon still wasnt here. Even after your many calls and text.

Was he coming? Did he get hurt? Was this his way of telling you it was over? Did he forget it was your birthday? You shake your head and pull out your phone. You were always the type to over think so you decided to distract yourself.

You pulled out your phone to see birthday text from all of your friends and family. You hoped your phone would distract you but really it was making things worse. Everyone was wishing you happy birthday but the one person you wanted.

Your phone dings and you instantly open your message app hoping its namjoon telling you he was on his way and that he had a very good excuse to why he was 7 hours late.

It wasnt him. It wasnt him and you just wanted to throw your phone across the room.

Yoongi: Happy Birthday Bre! I know im late but im sure your enjoying yourself with namjoon.

You didnt realize that you were crying until you seen the teardrop land on your lap. Why were you crying? He is coming! He is just a little late.

Bre: Yeah right..Thanks.
Yoongi: Whats wrong?
Bre: Actually namjoon isnt here yet..haha
Yoongi: haha? Im going to call him.

You were hoping and praying yoongi would text you and tell you that namjoon was okay and something very very important, worth missing your birthday, happenend.

Yoongi: Im coming to get you

This was not text you were waiting on at all but you knew that yoongi wasnt going to let you stay here no matter how much you fought it.

You told yoongi in the car that you didnt want to go home. You really didnt want to be alone because you knew youd think about all these crazy ideas and doing something you will definitely regret. And thats how you ended up sitting on the counch with a blanket and a bowl of icecream at the boys dorm.

You heard the front door to the dorm open which at first scared you but then you realized it could be namjoon.

You get up to see who entered the dorm and instantly your heart stopped. Your breathing stopped, everything stopped. It felt like someone had froze time and you were stuck staring at this scene of another girl hanging onto your boyfriend kissing him.

You felt like you were in one of those dreams where you were kicking and screaming but no sound at all ever came out. Your whole body was numb.

He still hadnt noticed that you were standing there because his face was deep in this girls neck. You wanted to kill her! You really really wanted to kill them!

"Namjoon" you said in a whisper. Your voice was barely audible but he heard you.

He looked up at you and instantly you could see the regret in his eyes. YOU WANTED TO KILL HIM. YOU REALLY WANTED TO KILL HIM!

"What the f*** namjoon!" You hear yoongi scream behind you.

There were so many emotions going through your body but you really didnt want cry in front of him. He didnt deserve to see you cry.

You start grabbing your things. You had to get out of here before you head exploded.

"Wait! Bre! Wait" Namjoon pleads but you wernt hearing it.

You knew that if you looked at him, he was definatly going to die today.

As your walking out of the door you look at the girl who had stole the love of your life from you.

"Why are you here? Why?!"
"YOU HOMEWRECKER!" You scream grabbing her by her hair.

"Hey! Bre stop!" You hear namjoon and he grabs you by your wrist. His grib was tight pulling you away from the girl.

"LET GO OF ME!" You yell trying to yank your arm away. It wasnt working at all. His grip was so tight you ended up hurting yourself more.

You knew you werent getting out his grasp until he let go so you figured this was your time to let it all out

"On my birthday namjoon! I waited hours for you! I was so worried that something bad happened to you but you were out being a jerk! Sleeping around and having the time of your life!! I hate you! Im going to ask you nicely, let me go and dont ever touch, look or even think about me ever again in your life!" You didnt want to look weak in front of him and you didnt want to cry and it was working because your were so numb right now tears were definitely not going to fall.

He lets go of your arm but only to pull you into a tight hug.
Ushually his hugs caused butterflies in your stomach. You would regret when he let go but you really just wanted him to let you leave.

"Please let go of me" you ask quietly

"No" he whispers into your ear "im not letting you go"

"Just let her go dude" you hear yoongi say

"I will f*** you up" ( A/N 😂😂 i had to do it )

You use all of your strength to push him off of you. Which was a success.

"Bre!! If you walk out of that door. I promise i will kill everyone in here" You hear glass shatter and you turn around to see glass from a vase shattered all over the floor.

You were officially scared. Youve seen him angry before but not this angry and it was never directed towards you.

"I wont let you leave me! Your mine!!" He says as he grabs your face and squeezes it tightly. Your cheeks were starting to burn. The tears you had been holding in all day finally came out.

"What the h*** has gotten into you!!" He pulls namjoons off of you and stands in front you to protect you. You had never felt so scared of namjoon before and you really needed yoongi's protection.

"Fine!! Do whatever you want! Leave!" Namjoon screamed walking over to the counch and putting his head in hands. You really hoped he regretted everything that he did to you today and that his heart hurt as bad as you wrist and face did.

He had the nerve to yell at you and tell you to leave when he was the one who ruined your relationship. Everything you guys shared together for the past 2 years had shattered and it would never be peices back together. You can pick up the peices of a broken heart.

As soon as you got outside of the door. You cried like a baby. You didnt want to cry! Why should you cry!?

"Look at your face" yoongi rubbed his thumb agaisnt you cheek agaisnt the bruise that namjoon had left. You winced in pain at his touch "Im going to kill him" he said pulling you into his embrace

"Me too" you said slightly laughing and crying at the same time.