Dear Diary

You sat up in your bed writing in your diary about your day and how you felt.

'I only talked to namjoon once today. The amount of times we talked each day became less and less and for some reason i wasnt upset about it. My boyfriend namjoon was doing a variety show called 'we got married'. I wasnt jealous that he was pratically marrying another woman. I mean how could i be, im the one who told him it was okay to do it. I didnt miss him like i use too. Yes i did wish he was there but i was content without him right now. I still loved him very much though. Right?'
~
"Hows namjoon?" Yoongi asked you taking off his shoes at the front door.

You had invited yoongi over for dinner and a movie because you just felt a bit bored and alone.

"I dont know," you laugh a bit uncomfortable "from what i see on TV he looks fine."

"you cant always believe what you see on T.V." He replied sitting at the kitchen bar while you finished up dinner.

"Yeah i know" you replied trying to get off the subject.

You honestly didnt know what you were supposed to feel about namjoon and your situation. You just didnt have any feelings, you felt empty.

"Whatever" he said before looking up at you with a smile. "Im hungry."

He also knew that you didnt want to talk about it.

You poured you both a glass of wine before sitting next to him at the bar with your food.

"You dont need that" yoongi said looking at your glass of wine.

"Why...?" You pouted

"Because you start wanting to hug people and saying things you dont mean" he replied. He looked like he was thinking about something before you playfully hit him and told him to shut up.

He stared at you with a serious look before eating his food and not replying.

~
"Suga! Yes please!!" You sang holding on to yoongi's arm.

"I hate the person who made that song." Yoongi said rolling his eyes

"Oppa......" You pouted at his rude words. He looked down at you before slightly blushing. You never called him oppa because he wasnt that much older than you.

He pulled his arm away from you gently before going to sit on the couch.

"Suga! Suga! Suga! Yooongiii" you said calling his name repeatly until he answered you.

"Yes?" He answered not looking up from his phone

"I wanna show you something." You said smiling really happily. You didnt know why you were so happy but you just were. Maybe it was the wine.

"Okay.." He replied nonchalantly once again.

You ran into the room so excited to show him. This was something you had prepared to show namjoon when he came home last time but after he told you about the "we got married" program you no longer wanted to show him.

You ran in your room pulling the black lacy lingerie out of the dresser. You smile at how sexy the outfit was. You put it on and stared at yourself in the mirror. You wernt trying to do anything inappropriate you just wanted someone too see how pretty you looked and to appreciate you a bit.

You ran out into the living room and stood in front of yoongi. "Look!" You said spinning almost tumbling over.

He looked up at you shocked. He didnt look away which made you feel good. You wanted to see this same expression on your boyfriends face but that wasnt possible obviously.