Too Perfect

You lay in your bed thinking about your life and how perfect it was. It was so perfect, it scared you. What if something happened that changed it all? You roll over on your side to look at your husband who was also way to perfect.

He was laying on his back with his head slightly tilted to the side with a little open slit in between his lips. His hair was laying on his forehead which was a style you barely ever got to see because he almost always pushed it back or had a hat on. You didn't mind because you loved the way he wore his hair either way.

"Mhh" you hear him moan in his sleep as he rolls over to face you and places his hand on your 7 month pregnant belly.

You close your eyes quickly and pretend you were sleep. It was 4:25 am and you had a doctors appointment in the morning at 7:30. Every since he found out you were pregnant he was even more protective of you. Making sure you slept, ate, exercised, and took good care of yourself.

"I know your not sleep" he mumbles "What's wrong? Why are you still up?" he ask his eyes still closed

"Nothing is wrong. Your just handsome" you say smiling at him.

"Go to sleep" he says smiling and turning back over

You cuddle up next to him- well as close as you could get with your belly being in the way.

~

"Babe! Are you ready you are literally taking forever!" Namjoon yells from the living room.

We were going on a date tonight. I had literally tried on every dress in my closet and none of them would zip. I was at the point where I didn't even want to go anymore. I sat on the closet floor contemplating my life.

"Y/N, our reservations are at 5:00. We are going to be late" Namjoon says walking into the closet. He notices you sitting on the floor and you could see the irritated look on his face "Why aren't you dressed? Why are you just sitting on the floor"

"Well, I sat down then I couldn't get back up" you say trying again to stand up

Namjoon gives you the most serious face ever before he starts laughing really hard. He was laughing so hard that he was crying. You shoot him a death glare and he instantly stops laughing.

"Okay I am sorry baby, that wasn't funny. Let me help you" he says walking over to you.

You were finally standing on your own two feet. You look up at Namjoon with a pouty face.

"I cant fit anything in my closet" you say on the verge of tears.

He pouts back at you before walking to the corner of the closet and pulling out a long V-neck nude colored dress.

"How about this one?" he says

"That's not mine" you say wondering where that dress came from. You take it out of his hands looking at the size of the dress.

"It is yours. I bought it for you. I figured you would find it yourself but i guess not"

You smile at him before you start crying. You were always so emotional now.

"Don't cry. Just put the dress on" Namjoon says walking back into the living room.

You put on your dress and finish your hair and makeup. You look at yourself in the mirror and smile. This was the first time since you've been pregnant that you felt this beautiful.

"Im ready" you say walking into the living room with your clutch in your hand

"Finally" Namjoon says turning off the T.V and standing up from the couch. He turns around to look you. He cheeses at you before giving you a smirk.