Happier

I havent posted anything since like september so enjoy!!

"Honey! I need you to clean up the guest bathroom.  Yura and AhYoung are coming over." You called to Namjoon your husband from the kitchen

"Since when? You didn't tell me." He yelled back slightly giving you his attention

"I told you last week. Yura said she has an announcement to make and she wants everyone to be there."

"An announcement? Is she getting married or something." Your couldn't read the emotion behind his statement, it was a little weird but you just blew it off. Namjoon was always a little weird around Yura.

"I doubt it. She hasn't introduced us to anyone. And why say it like it's a dreadful thing. There must be someone, she is never interested when we try to hook her up with Jin."

"I guess." Namjoon slowly got up from his position on the couch and headed towards the guest bathroom.

Your home wasn't that big, just enough for your loving family. A three bedroom, two and half bathroom. You and Namjoon's black yellow and navy blue room that was gender neutral and also featured both of your favorite colors. Your twins Hari and Ari shared a room for now. They were only two and it wasn't a need for them to sleep separately. It would be hell for you to put them to sleep in separate rooms anyway because they were inseparable and would have a fit if you did.

You were sometimes told that you were gullible and oblivious, that no family could actually be as happy as yours. Maybe they were right, maybe your constant traveling and work distracted you from anything that could be going wrong in your family but you were happy and your family was happy. So nothing else mattered. Right?

Your job was also something you loved very much but it could be stressful sometimes. You were an actress. You had just gotten back home about a week ago from shooting a scene in New York.

**

Your friends had finally arrived at your house. You had prepared a small lunch for everyone to eat. It wasn't very many people, your best friend ah young,her husband Jungkook,who was one of Namjoons friends, and their daughter Hana. Your other close friend Yura and another one of Namjoons friends Jin. Of course your husband and children were there.

"Okay everyone I have a announcement." Everyone started to crowd into the living room and sit on the couch listening to Yura. She was a lover of attention and you know it made her heart jump that everyone crowded into the living room to listen to her speak.

"Would you like a microphone?" Ah young spoke sarcastically. Ah young and yura were friends but they didn't have the best relationship. Jungkook slightly giggled at her before returning his attention to Yura.

"I just want to announce to everyone that I'm pregnant."

"WHAT?!" Namjoon nearly yelled at the top of his lungs. Everyone looked at him wondering why he made such an outburst.

"What's wrong with you?" You asked namjoon with a slight attitude you couldn't believe that he had yelled like that nor could you understand why.

"Nothing. My phones ringing I'll be back." Namjoon quickly walked out of the room. You didn't hear his phone ring but you assumed it was on vibrate.

"Excuse him," I apologize to Yura "congratulations!"

"So..where is the father..?" Ah young asked. She was always very blunt about everything.

"Well me and him aren't exactly in a relationship."

"Have you told him" I asked sincerely

"Yeah when I did he kind of just stormed off." Her eyes started to water and you could tell she was on the verge of tears. In all honestly this was the most awkward situation you had ever been in. Everyone was dead silent except ah young who had a few smart remarks as always. Even the children were quiet, considering they all fell asleep on the couch together and Jungkook was holding Hana in his arms.