Intro

It all started with a explorer in Scotland.
He found a rock inbeaded in the earth, when he got close it looked like it was alive, intelligent. It looked like it had a pulse a glowing white pulse. It almost seemed like it was watching this explorer.
When he got close the pulse turned blue sensing he had what it took to harness the divine power that it held. It sucked his hand twords it's surface. When his hand touched it, the blue light became blinding.
The rock burst into eight pieces and scattered to each continent, and one went into space. It created many hero's and villains, even mutating some creatures into super powered beings.

After he awoke he felt a new feeling that he never had felt before.
He gained amazing powers.

People who were scared of them called them weird, different. They took that insult and turned it into there symbol.
Showing they were weird and different, they called themselves the divine divergents.

The shards of the rock are deep deep down in the ground where no ordinary man can find them. They send energy all throughout the earth, pulsing in it's core. So Only The few who are worthy of the power can soak that power into there heart. Once you have this power in you, your heart will begin to glow. Then whatever the power inside you chooses to become in you, is what you will be able to use, to protect, or to oppose.