Troubled days.

SuperDuper/Russells P.O.V

My eye lids shot open to the noise of my phone ringing.
I looked at the caller ID, Ema! Yes!
The most beautiful girl in the universe, sadly she is way out of my league.

I pressed answer on the screen of my phone and put it to my ear.
"Good morning."

I herd I long sigh on the other end of the phone. "Russel, it's 12:30." That lovely smooth voice said on the other end.

"Well then, good afternoon lovely." I flirted.

"Quit that." She complained. "Well anyway, your dad is really mad today, you might want to get over here." She whispered so Chung couldn't hear.

"You know you love me." I said. "But I'll be right over, but only cause YOU asked."

"No I don-." She started to protest. "Whatever. But either way get over here fast!"

"Okay I'm on my way." I said slipping out of bed. "Bye beutiful."

"Good bye." She grumbled.

"What, no 'I love you'?" But she already hung up.

Ema Lang, that doesn't not sound to bad.
I chuckled to myself with that nice thought.

I looked at my watch and saw it was 12:35 now. "Dads going to be ticked if I'm even more late then I am now." I said to my self. So I used my super speed to take a shower, eat somthing, brush my teeth, put jeans and a hoodie on, and head out the door into the cold winter air all within seven minutes.
Maybe one day I can beat that, but probably not since my powers are alot less powerful than someone that would actually have the power of super speed.
Same goes for everything else I can do. Which a limit has not been found.

I started running slow, then faster, then I jumped and took off into the sky.
A Shockwave left behind.

I soared above the clouds of Denver Colorado.
What a beautiful city I thoght.
If only everyone could see this city from up here, but only us "freaks" can. At least that's what most people think of us, but then there are those select few people that think we're special, not freaks.
People like Ema.
I just wish there were more of us Divine Divergents, but it's such a select few who gain powers.
We've probably been in peace for so long cause there's not enough of us to be good and evil.

I quickly did a barrel roll to dodge a few birds past me.

The wind swept through my hair, the cold brisk wind hit my face with a subtle sting.
You would think that you would get cold up here, but with the adrenaline rush through your body, and the thrill of being all the way up here, you definitely didn't.

I wonder if we will ever have to fight an evil ever again.
The odds are yes, there is and always will be evil in this world, no matter how hard we try to change the fact.

But maybe, if I'm lucky the evil won't rise till I'm long dead.
That's one reason I feel bad for Dad, he's had to live through so many wars.
And I know he lived through the divided war, the war when there were many Divine Divergents.
But unfortunately some of them had a different outlook on good and evil, and that's exactly how the divided war started.
War never changes.

After that the Rock shards that gave us these powers raised the standards for who got powers.

But These are the moments I live fore, when i don't have to have a care in the world.
unfortunately all good things must come to a end.

I swooped down for my dad's office building.
I really hate that place. I just wish my dad would just love me and appreciate me for who I am.
But, I'm just his unwanted adopted sun.
All he wants is for me to take over his stupid business, he doesn't even love me, not really.
It's whatever. Back to reality I sapose