The Intro

November 5th, 2012 was a day that I will never forget. After all, it was the most important.
As I walked around the small town park in Khartsyzk Ukraine I heard an angelic voice singing, and the strum of an acoustic guitar. I found myself following the music sounds until I was in front of a man. He had medium black hair, it wasn't to his shoulders, instead bellow his ears is where it cut off. He wore a blue button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up, and ripped blue jeans. He had tattoos on his arms. I sat down on the wooden bench that was in front of him, and when he stopped I began to clap. He looked up at me and flashed a smile. He then set the guitar down, and stood up.
"Hey, I'm Denis." His voice was deeper than when he sang.
"I'm Elizabeth." I said standing up.
He smiled shyly at me and I smiled back. A gust of wind blew my AC/DC shirt back, and caused me two shiver a bit.
"You wanna go get some coffee?"
I smiled at the offer.
"Sure, but I'm telling you I normally wouldn't except this." I said as he put the guitar in its black case, and carried it next to him.
"Well, why did you except it?" He asked raising an eyebrow at me.
"You seem interesting."
He chuckled at my response, and walked into the small corner coffee shop. The barista didn't speak English, so I had to have Denis order for me. I kept trying to pay, but he kept saying no. I sat down at a booth in the corner and looked out the window. Car drove past, people walked seeming to be caught up in their own little world. Denis sat down in front of me and passed me my hot chocolate.
"Thank you." I said tucking a stray black hair behind my ear. We talked for awhile about random things, and ourselves. It was nice, I enjoyed his company even though I preferred to be alone.
"So, do you live here?" Denis asked
"No, actually. I came to visit a family member." I said taking a sip of the hit liquid that was growing cold.
"Ah, so where do you live?"
"In Britain with my brother, his name is James."
"I've always wanted to go to Britain!"
"It's so pretty in the fall where we live! Maybe you should visit some time."
After awhile we both had to go, but we didn't leave without getting each other's numbers. I then walked back to my grandma's house and helped her cook diner. After we ate I called my brother and talked for awhile. He was complaining about how Ben and Danny (two of his band mates) where fighting in the studio earlier. I just signed and told him it would be okay, and then laid down. My eyes slowly fluttered closed as I slipped into the dark abyss of my dreams.
(A/N) heyo ik, I posted this last night but I read over it and I didn't like the way it was so here's the re-writes version!