lets go crazy

It's...strange. This feeling I have for Denis. My heart races when I see him, and my stomach gets twisted up in knots, and my cheeks burn. I've never felt this before. When we were locked in the basement I was just happy to have someone there to save me. Now, it's diffrent. I feel so shy around him, I'm not a shy person. Today Lynn was coming down, she lived in London and was always traveling. I pulled my hair into a pony tail, and put on my outfit for the day.

 I pulled my hair into a pony tail, and put on my outfit for the day

I sat in my room on the bed on Twitter. Most people that followed me were AA fans, which I didn't mind. I took a quick selfie and then tweeted it out, and then went downstairs. Denis was spending the day with Ben, James was with some of his high school friends, so I was alone. I walked over to the fridge and pulled out a beer. I hated the taste, but Cameron said that the only way to get the taste to go away was to drink more of it. As soon as there was a knock on the door I walked over and opened it. Lynn stood there, her grey haired pulled up in a high ponytail. She wore high waist jeans, and a camouflage tank top.
"Look at you, Miss. Rebellion." Lynn smirked walking in, and giving me a side hug. She doesn't like hugs, I've learned that.
"I like the rush what can I say?" I shrugged.
"Where was this part of you when we were in high school?"
"Buried behind depression."
Lynn gave me a 'touché' look, and then set her bag down in the guest bedroom. Lynn's parents and mine were good friends, and we got a long well. She always seemed one step ahead of me in the stage area, but it was fine.
"So, what you want to do?" Lynn asked looking through the fridge.
"Lets go crazy."
"Sounds like a plan, c'mon let me look at your clothes for the club."
Lynn dragged me up the stairs, and into my room. As she rummaged through my closet I texted Denis telling him what was going on. He told me to be careful, and then Lynn threw a dress at me.
"Put it on and then I'll fix your hair and make up." She smiled as she walked out of the room to get herself a dress. She came back a little while looking stunning. Lynn:

I sat in the chair in front of my mirror and got my hair and make up some

I sat in the chair in front of my mirror and got my hair and make up some. When I was done I looked like a goddess, and that was rare. I took a picture and sent it to Denis who sent back a bunch of emojis. Elizabeth:

By the time we were both ready it was 11, so we hurried to the nearest club

By the time we were both ready it was 11, so we hurried to the nearest club. The guard let us in, and we hurried to the bar. After five shots of tequila we went to the dance floor, they were playing some song I didn't know, but it had a good beat. I danced with Lynn for a while, but then she disappeared. Soon I had a pair of hands on my waist. I turned around sort of startled, only to see Denis. I smiled st him, and pulled him close so I could whisper something in his ear.
"Lets dance."
I then grabbed his hand and pulled him more into the crowd. I didn't have a care in the world, and it was nice. After a while of dancing I kinda sobered up and realized that I wasn't dancing with Denis, it was just a stranger. I quickly walked away and found Lynn. We stumbled out of the club, and went to a gas station.
"Dude, we should rob this place!" I pointed out as we approached the empty gas station. Lynn giggled, and nodded.
"How though, we don't have any thing to threaten them with?"
"Who said that?"
I reached under my dress, and pulled out a pocket knife. In every dress I owned, I sewed a pocket on the inside to hide something to protect myself. Once we were inside Lynn grabbed some food, and I searched the store for someone other than the employee. As we approached the male cashier I held the knife behind my back. My blood was rushing and my heart raced. I liked it. I pulled the knife into full view at the teen aged boy.
"Give me the cash." I stated harshly. He put his hands up, and then opened the cash register. As he gave us the cash a cop car pulled up.
"Sh!t!" Lynn yelled grabbing the food. We both ran out the back door, but were slow because of stupid high heels. I was pinned to the ground by a female officer, and then hand cuffed. She read me my rights, and I was taken to jail. Lynn also got taken to jail.
"Hey uh...James..." I said glancing at the officer  standing by the phone.
"Yeah?" He asked
"Can you bail me out of jail?"
After a long pause James freaked out. I explained what happened and he said we would be having a long talk on the way home. Great,at least I've learned to block these out. I sat in the jail cell with an asleep Lynn, two homeless men, a biker chick, and a teenager.
"What'd you do?" The teenager asked me.
"Tried to rob a store, you?"
"Graffiti."
I nodded, and then an officer came in and took me away. Lynn's mother had to bail her out, lets just say it'll be awhile till we see each other again. As soon as I got in the car I got an earful from James.
"Blah blah blah...you could have been hurt..blah blah blah."
I blocked it out just agreeing.
"Do you think you need to go back..to you kn-"
"NO!" I yelled causing James to jump.
"I hate that place, I'm never going back." I stated firmly. I felt myself tearing up, so I covered my face with my hands.
"I'm sick of life! It's so stressful, I just want to sleep for a long time." I whisper into my hands.
"How about you go to grandma's for a couple months, that always seems to help." James suggested as we pulled into the drive way.
"Okay." I whispered going inside. As soon as my bedroom door closed I bursted out crying. I wiped my makeup off, and then put on sweat pants and a t-shirt. It's been awhile since I've had a breakdown, but it was happening. There was a knock on my door, but I just ignored it. I buried my face into the soft grey pillow on my bed. I heard the door open and then close.
"Elizabeth?" It was the deep voice of Denis, I just cried more. He picked me up, and hugged me. I cried into his shoulder, and then fell asleep.