►last night

iii. last night

❝what happened?❞

_

The sun rose as did the Hybrid and the Jester, "What happened?" Harley groaned as she woke up with a bad headache. Klaus smirked, "Don't you remember?" Harley rolled her eyes at the Supernatural Killer in front of her, "I remember." The Jester remember what had happened last night looking at her nude body.

"Well... I'm goin'. Bye Mistah Wolf!" Harley exclaimed as she put her underwear on, and then her tiny blue and read cinquin shorts, and her 'Daddy's Lil' Monster' shirt. Klaus' eyes traveled throughout Harley's body and continued to smirk, "And I shall go as well. I have an agenda to do."

"Where's the bat?" Harley panicked wide eyed. Klaus chuckled, "It's in the living room. If I correctly recall?"

"Oh yeah..." The platinum blonde mumbled, "Let's go."

The Broken ones got ready, and went back to Mystic Falls quickly in the car they have stolen last night.

_

In Gotham City, it wasn't all that well. As the Hero of Gotham kept looking for Harley and the Joker, after what has happened with his son, the former Boy Wonder, Robin.

Bruce Wayne swore that he would avenge Robin, and have Justice. He tore the city apart, just looking for the Jesters of Gotham.

"I will avenge you, Robin." He swore. On oath.

The Dark Knight got in his billion dollar car and went of to find Mistah J. and the former Miss Harleen Frances Quinzel.

"Justice." Bruce stated in his low husky voice, "For you."

_

Short Chapter! Sorry about that, I'm still think about which episode of TVD, this story should start in but.... I'll update again later or tomorrow.